• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2012 Series #12 @ Twins -|- May 14th and 15th.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pyro

Go Cleveland!
Reaction score
Cleveland Indians (18-16) vs Minnesota Twins (10-24)

GAME 1 -|- May 14th, 8:10PM ET. -|- Jeanmar Gomez (2-2) 4.66 ERA vs Carl Pavano (2-3) 5.02 ERA

GAME 2 -|- May 15th, 1:10PM ET. -|- Derek Lowe (5-1) 2.47 ERA vs Jason Marquis (2-2) 6.26 ERA

PROJECTED INDIANS LINE-UP FOR THIS SERIES:
1.) Damon
2.) Kipnis
3.) Cabrera
4.) Hafner
5.) Santana
6.) Choo
7.) Brantley
8.) Kotchman
9.) Hannahan

PROJECTED TWINS LINE-UP FOR THIS SERIES:
1.) Span
2.) Dozier
3.) Mauer
4.) Willingham
5.) Doumit
6.) Plouffe
7.) Komatsu
8.) Butera
9.) Carroll

[video=youtube;FQ0FOFOw23c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ0FOFOw23c[/video]​

Thank God Lowe is pitching soon, we could use a win.

Never thought I'd say that.

I've been in Europe since Friday morning, and we have been blasted these past three games.

Coincidence? I think not.

Now that Wheeler has been cut can they finish the deal and have Krotchman join him.

Let's put that last series behind us and sweep these fuckers.

So Jack is now our backup SS? Seems legit.

Indians Designate Dan Wheeler For Assignment
By Steve Adams [May 13 at 3:42pm CST]
The Indians have designated right-hander Dan Wheeler for assignment, according to MLB.com's Jordan Bastian (Twitter link). No corresponding roster move has been announced by the Tribe as of yet.

Wheeler was tagged for six earned runs in an inning of work today, ballooning his ERA to 8.76 in 12 1/3 innings of work. The 34-year-old seemed to have lost the ability to miss bats this season, as he struck out only two hitters during that time. After walking just eight batters in all of 2011, he walked seven in his short Cleveland tenure and his average fastball dropped from 89.2mph to 88.3mph.

Wheeler signed a one-year, minor league deal with the Indians this offseason and has appeared for the Astros, Rays, Mets, and Red Sox in his 13-year Major League career.

Collapse will continue and the Indians will return to the irrelevancy I've been guaranteeing all year.

Yeah hard not to see this as the beginning of the end for the Tribe's first-place hopes in 2012.

with them sending Donald down and releasing Wheeler they are starting to get rid of some of the dead weight on the roster

counting the days until Cunnigham is gone

lets see whether they can start to address any needs with their replacements

2821067_o.gif

Good thing they spent all off-season training Donald how to play OF so he had an additional place for Acta to not play him.

Wondering if there is some dissent between Acta / Antonetti. Seems Antonetti built a roster that had Marson, Duncan, Donald, Lopez ready to come in vs Lefties but Acta almost never used that to his advantage. Sending Donald down may have been just so he actually gets some playing time.

Choo batting leadoff tonight with Damon getting the night off. The bottom of the lineup tonight will be Lopez, Kotchman and Duncan. YIKES

Good thing they spent all off-season training Donald how to play OF so he had an additional place for Acta to not play him.

Wondering if there is some dissent between Acta / Antonetti. Seems Antonetti built a roster that had Marson, Duncan, Donald, Lopez ready to come in vs Lefties but Acta almost never used that to his advantage. Sending Donald down may have been just so he actually gets some playing time.

He wasn't producing when he was being played. He actually has better numbers against righties this year.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."