• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Consensus Mock Drafts

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
2012 NBA Mock Draft SiteUpdatedHornetsBobcatsWizard!CavsKingsCavs @ 24
Chad Ford Espn6/13A.DavisT.RobinsonM.Kidd-GilchristB.BealA. DrummondFab Melo
Sam Amick SI6/13A.DavisT.RobinsonM.Kidd-GilchristH. BarnesB.BealA. Nicholson
Scott Howard-Cooper NBA6/13A.DavisT.RobinsonB.BealM.Kidd-GilchristH. BarnesFab Melo

<tbody>
</tbody>

Three high profile mocks. Three different answers at #4. Really looking like it's going to be one of those three guys, but who's available and who the Cavs choose if more than one is there is anybody's guess right now.

Last edited:
2012 NBA Mock Draft Site
Updated
Hornets
Bobcats
Wizard!
Cavs
Kings
...Cavs@24
NBAdraft.net6/14
A.Davis​
A.Drummond​
T.Robinson​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
H.Barnes​
R. White
6/14
A.Davis​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
A.Drummond​
H.Barnes​
T.Robinson​
Fab Melo
6/14
A.Davis​
T.Robinson​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
B.Beal​
H.Barnes​
E.Fournier
6/13
A.Davis​
T.Robinson​
B.Beal​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
A.Drummond​
Fab Melo
6/13
A.Davis​
T.Robinson​
B.Beal​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
A.Drummond​
M.Harkless
6/13
A.Davis​
T.Robinson​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
B.Beal​
H.Barnes​
M.Harkless
6/13
A.Davis​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
T.Robinson​
H.Barnes​
A.Drummond​
Fab Melo
6/13
A.Davis​
A.Drummond​
T.Robinson​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
H.Barnes​
T.Zeller
6/13
A.Davis​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
B.Beal​
H.Barnes​
T.Robinson​
Fab Melo

<tbody>
</tbody>

Same three names at #4.

Zeller falling to #24? I guess you never know.

Last edited:
2012 NBA Mock Draft Site
Updated
Hornets
Bobcats
Wizard!
Cavs
Kings
...Cavs@24
6/15
A.Davis​
T.Robinson​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
B.Beal​
A.Drummond​
A.Nicholson
6/14
A.Davis​
T.Robinson​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
B.Beal​
H.Barnes​
A.Nicholson
6/14
A.Davis​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
A.Drummond​
H.Barnes​
T.Robinson​
Fab Melo
6/14
A.Davis​
T.Robinson​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
A.Drummond​
H.Barnes​
J.Taylor
6/14
A.Davis​
T.Robinson​
B.Beal​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
H.Barnes​
Fab Melo

<tbody>
</tbody>

Hey Douglar,

THANKS for the constant updates to this thread, thus far my favorite during this pre-draft anxiety phase. Awesome job!

Draft Updates: Saturday
June 16 at 2:33pm CST By Chuck Myron

Harrison Barnes and Bradley Beal go head-to-head in a workout today for the Cavs that could determine who the team takes with the fourth overall pick. We'll be keeping an eye on that, as well as all other draft-related news with a dozen days to go until teams make their selections. Already today we've heard some news regarding teams shopping their picks from Gery Woelfel of the Racine Journal Times, and there's plenty more to share here. We'll update this post throughout the day, with the latest news on top.

Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com says Bradley Beal emerged with a slight edge over Harrison Barnes after today's one-on-one workout for the Cavs, but cautions that it doesn't mean the team has made up its mind about the fourth pick (Twitter links).
Small forward Quincy Miller has added 17 pounds to his 6'10" frame since the end of his season at Baylor, bringing his weight up to 220 pounds, tweets Michael Cunningham of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Schmitt Boyer On Cavs' Free Agency, Draft, Varejao
June 16 at 10:08pm CST By Sean Highkin

The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Schmitt Boyer has posted a new mailbag column, covering various topics surrounding the Cleveland Cavaliers, who hold the fourth overall pick in the June 28 draft. Relevant points below:

Although the Cavs need a shooting guard, Suns free agent Michael Redd will likely not be a viable candidate, as the team is looking to build around younger players.

Schmitt Boyer does not believe the Cavs have finished the process of ranking draft prospects to the point of moving up to take a player such as Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

Cavs forward Anderson Varejao, who spent much of the 2011/12 season sidelined with a wrist injury, is practicing with the Brazilian national team and is reportedly pain-free.

Schmitt Boyer says there's a possibility that the Cavs could acquire the 10th pick from the Hornets if it was packaged with the contract of Emeka Okafor.

Schmitt Boyer On Cavs' Free Agency, Draft, Varejao
June 16 at 10:08pm CST By Sean Highkin

The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Schmitt Boyer has posted a new mailbag column, covering various topics surrounding the Cleveland Cavaliers, who hold the fourth overall pick in the June 28 draft. Relevant points below:

Although the Cavs need a shooting guard, Suns free agent Michael Redd will likely not be a viable candidate, as the team is looking to build around younger players.

Schmitt Boyer does not believe the Cavs have finished the process of ranking draft prospects to the point of moving up to take a player such as Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

Cavs forward Anderson Varejao, who spent much of the 2011/12 season sidelined with a wrist injury, is practicing with the Brazilian national team and is reportedly pain-free.

Schmitt Boyer says there's a possibility that the Cavs could acquire the 10th pick from the Hornets if it was packaged with the contract of Emeka Okafor.

Such an idiot, I dont think we're building around Redd you dumbass, no shit they arent done scouting they are still having workouts, wow where did she pull that okafor rumor havent heard that one before!

Such an idiot, I dont think we're building around Redd you dumbass, no shit they arent done scouting they are still having workouts, wow where did she pull that okafor rumor havent heard that one before!

I thought you were calling me that...was thinking "what the fuck?!" Yeah, not sure..just posting whatever I read Cavaliers related. Sorry.

2012 NBA Mock Draft Database - http://walterfootball.com/nbadraftdata.php

NIce collection of Mock Drafts
2012 Mock Draft | NBADraft.net (There is no way in hell we pass on Beal or MKG)
2012 NBA Mock Draft - Brendan Donahue | HitTheBoards.com (We wouldn't draft Drummond over Barnes..)
WalterFootball.com: 2012 NBA Mock Draft (Logical situation for the Cavs)
2012 NBA Mock Draft | 2012 NBA Draft | 2012 NBA Draft (Probably the most accurate...MKG and Melo)
The Sports Diehards: Mark's 2012 NBA Mock Draft (Drummond over Robinson even? Nope.)
NBA Mock Draft - InsideHoops.com (Just like #4)
2012 NBA Mock Draft (Bradley Beal is the consensus pick out of the four, Barnes being the other option)
The Sports Hound: 2013 NFL Mock Draft (Updated) « Ultimate Sports Hound (2013 NFL draft have to be brought in on NBA? C'mon man!)
NBA mock draft: 2012 NBA mock draft with profiles and NBA draft history (Like #4 and #6)
DraftExpress: Mock Draft (Beal and Nicholson)
NBA Draft Room: 2012 NBA Mock Draft (Barnes and Melo...I would go with Quincy Miller at #24)
2012 NBA Mock Draft: Kentucky's Anthony Davis Obvious Selection for New Orleans : Rant Sports (Again..Drummond?)
2012 NBA Draft Round 1 (MKG and Melo again)
2012 NBA Mock Draft | Hoops Addict (MKG and Harkless...two SFs in the first? Doubtful!)
Pro Basketball Draft - Mock Draft (Pretty logical...Beal and Nicholson. But again...why a PF in the first round when we have TT?)
» Hoopstuff’s 2012 NBA Mock Draft » HoopStuff HoopStuff (Barnes and Melo)
http://fanspeak.com/nbadraft/2012/06/13/2012-nba-mock-draft-howard-613/ (There will not be 2 SFs drafted in the first!)

Nice collection of Mock Drafts..but with my comments.

(There is no way in hell we pass on Beal or MKG)
(We wouldn't draft Drummond over Barnes..)
(Logical situation for the Cavs)
(Probably the most accurate...MKG and Melo)
(Drummond over Robinson even? Nope.)
(Just like #4)
(Bradley Beal is the consensus pick out of the four, Barnes being the other option)
(2013 NFL draft have to be brought in on NBA? C'mon man!)
(Like #4 and #6)
(Beal and Nicholson)
(Barnes and Melo...I would go with Quincy Miller at #24)
(Again..Drummond?)
(MKG and Melo again)
(MKG and Harkless...two SFs in the first? Doubtful!)
(Pretty logical...Beal and Nicholson. But again...why a PF in the first round when we have TT?)
(Barnes and Melo)
(There will not be 2 SFs drafted in the first!)

2012 NBA Mock Draft Site
Updated
Hornets
Bobcats
Wizard!
Cavs
Kings
...Cavs@24
6/18
A.Davis​
T.Robinson​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
B.Beal​
A.Drummond​
M.Harkless
6/18
A.Davis​
T.Robinson​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
B.Beal​
H.Barnes​
A.Nicholson
6/17
A.Davis​
T.Robinson​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
A.Drummond​
H.Barnes​
J.Jenkins
6/17
A.Davis​
T.Robinson​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
H.Barnes​
B.Beal​
D.Green
6/17
A.Davis​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
A.Drummond​
H.Barnes​
T.Robinson​
Fab Melo
6/16
A.Davis​
T.Robinson​
A.Drummond​
H.Barnes​
M.Kidd-Gilchrist​
D.Lamb

<tbody>
</tbody>

There's some Drummond sightings for you Drummond fans.

Fanspeak for right now has my favorite draft.... Irving, Beal, Harkless, TT, Andy.

2012 NBA Mock Draft Site
Updated
Hornets
Bobcats
Wizard!
Cavs
Kings
...Cavs@24
John Hollinger​
6/18
A.Davis​
T.Robinson​