• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Randy Orton and 10 Others Busted Using

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cdt

Winter Is Here
Reaction score
Updated: March 20, 2007, 9:20 AM ET
Orton, other wrestlers linked to probe of pharmacyAssociated Press

Eleven professional wrestlers, including the WWE's Randy Orton, have joined the list of athletes linked to a nationwide steroids investigation.

Notable names linked to scandal
MLB
• Gary Matthews Jr.
• Jose Canseco
• John Rocker
• Jerry Hairston Jr.
• David Bell

NFL
• Richard Rydze (Steelers doctor)

Bodybuilding
• Victor Martinez

Pro wrestling
• Kurt Angle
• Randy Orton
• Adam Copeland (Edge)
• Shane Helms (The Hurricane)
• Oscar Gutierrez (Rey Mysterio)
• Eddie Guerrero*

*Died in 2005

SI.com reported Monday that Orton allegedly received eight prescriptions for six different drugs -- including stanozolol, nandrolone and testosterone -- between March 2004 and August 2004. According to the documents SI.com reviewed, two doctors whose names also appear in Gary Matthews Jr.'s file wrote prescriptions for Orton.

Orton, through the WWE, declined comment, SI.com said.

I think this has already been addressed by the WWE Orton was suspended for 2 months and went from the top to the bottom of the totem pole..can't say I'm not a little bummed out :mad:

Link

cdt said:
Bodybuilding
Victor Martinez

Scared the crap out of me there for a second cdt...

• Carlos Boozer

Where is that part of the article ^^^ ? I seem to have missed it.

No he was busted next door at "Proactive" apparently he took too many free samples and disrupted the shooting of the commercial with Jessica Simpson and Vanessa Williams..

does this surprise people? all those WWF wierdos are on something.

and Harriston? Damn, i used to watch him play when he was in AA.

John Cena is freaking massive. Im suprised more names havnt come out of wrestling.

Was there any surprise that Orton was guilty of this?

I'm waiting for him to come out of the closet as well.

Wait a minute.... EDGE? What?! He's not even that big, but he I guess compared to when I watched in 200-2003, he did get a tad bigger.

And funny thing was that Grand Master Sexay got kicked out of the then (WWF) for his drug use, and all Orton got was a suspension. But I guess it's all about who's more marketable. I wonder what Vince is going to have to say about all of this.

Nicky Mac said:
Was there any surprise that Orton was guilty of this?

I'm waiting for him to come out of the closet as well.

I'm sure he would if his fiance sprouted a penis :rolleyes:

Grand Master Sexay was nothing but a chew toy for the WWE...5'9" 170lbs :chuckles: Orton is 6'5" 250 and can actually pick up the other wrestlers..no brainer.

Edge surprised me too...he's a twig compared to the rest of the guys...he's flabby too It doesn't look like he hits the gym at all..he's not in great shape.

Is it really that big of a deal for it to be in wrestling compared to baseball?... In my opinion it's a "NO". and I'm pretty sure Vince is probably guilty himself.

I could see if it was UFC where the fights aren't staged but...in the WWE who cares?

Does John Rocker even play baseball anymore?

The WWE stars, no kidding who would have thought. I heard there's more names then that. Sportscenter named Rey Mysterio (you wanna talk twig). Not to mention Shane Helms is a twig as well.

As for why the wrestlers do it... the look and the WWE kicked out grand master for drugs (what kind of drugs?). They kept Orton, maybe because he is a marketors dream.

LBJAlltheWay said:
WWE kicked out grand master for drugs (what kind of drugs?). They kept Orton, maybe because he is a marketors dream.

:idea:... I think I already said that.... :shakehead

Nicky Mac said:
And funny thing was that Grand Master Sexay got kicked out of the then (WWF) for his drug use, and all Orton got was a suspension. But I guess it's all about who's more marketable. I wonder what Vince is going to have to say about all of this.

Last edited:
There is a pretty tight hold on the WWE and drug use. They didn't hesitate to boot Kurt Angle because of his addiction to pain medicine I beleive.

RVD got suspended and lost two titles because of a DWI not that long ago.

on a side note, I was there tonight and I got a ton of tv time, lol.

Where is Scott Steiner on this list? Big Poppa Pump.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."