• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

I Can Explain Everything

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Krolik1157

Technically Award-Winning
Reaction score
krolik.png

First off, a quick Krolik-style rehashing of the game. I only saw the last quarter because I had to play in a baseball game, but I'll tell you what I think anyways, because I can. LeBron had one of his characteristic 17-point quarters that showed us that he can score at will whenever he feels like it, clinching the 06-07 season as the most frustrating season of all time, seeing as to how he was, I'm assuming, in pound, defer, and launch mode for the first 3 quarters, and is now 2-15 from deep in his last 2 games. Also troublesome was that his assists, which have been at PG level throuought the course of his vendetta, were down to an acceptable 4. At least he was 6-7 from the line, after going 11-12 last night, and Jon Barry pointed out how he's exaggerating his knee bend-I'm sure his FT struggles are over now and we can all sleep easily. Larry Hughes sucked again. In equally shocking news, Bill Walton still has a lisp. Dirk continued to support my "Dirk is not an MVP" campaign by launching jumpers and getting 23 points on 25 attempts, as well as sucking during the 4th quarter. Also, Josh Howard "the perfect sidekick" Howard went 2-9, apparently having just finished a training session with Larry Hughes. Daniel Gibson is back; in unrelated news, the Dallas PGs went 16-27 from the field and handed out 11 assists. Not sure whether or not it's fair to judge him based on that, but it's a red flag. Andy went 0-3, further proving that he's much more valuable on our team than as a huge trading chip. Seriously, except for putting a ball in a hoop, he's got basketball pretty much figured out. We got beat by a team that brings it for all 48 and has legitimate 2nd, 3rd, and 4th options. We don't do those things, but LeBron proved that he can beat this team by himself if he wants to, because of the sheer gap between his abilities and Dirk's abilities. More on this in my upcoming epic MVP post, but remember it now.

If I seem a little snippier than usual, it's probably because my now ex-girlfriend just put an Iverson-level crossover on me by coming on to me before Spring Break, making sure that we were "really together" before we left, keeping in contact over break and keeping strung along, and promptly dumping me out of nowhere the first time we were alone after break, leaving me looking like the defender in an AND1 video. So if ever there was a good night to have a loss for me, it was tonight; I wasn't going to be happy anyways. Then I got to thinking, however, and realized that we may have a a real problem here. She came on to me the 1st day of March; our 2nd hookup, which makes it official, came on the ensuing Friday. The next day, we began our winning streak. My last contact with her before tonight was on Tuesday morning; presumably, between that time and tonight, she decided to end it. Our last two games have, of course, been losses.

So sorry everyone, BUT I THINK I CURSED THE TEAM. The most important person in the Cavalier season may well be a 17-year old girl named Sarah. (I'm 18, BTW, you sick bastards.) I'll keep all of you posted, but for now I may have sealed our fate. Again, very sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a stone cold heartbreaker, on both sides of the story.

Krolik I agree on James he basically can do whatever he wants whenever he wants but chooses not to do it all the time. It's like that hot girl in class wearing those low skirts and looking so fine and then coming in the next day in sweats with her hair up and non prescription glasses on. LeBron can do it...but it takes a bit more effort.

On the girl side, who needs her? You hit it...she's just another notch in the Krolik bedpost :chuckles: I tend to leave myself a few outs..I currently have 3-4 girls that I talk to daily and are available for a hangout whenever. Just maintain relationships with multiple women so when you split with "the one" you've got options waiting in the wings.

If I seem a little snippier than usual, it's probably because my now ex-girlfriend just put an Iverson-level crossover on me by coming on to me before Spring Break, making sure that we were "really together" before we left, keeping in contact over break and keeping strung along, and promptly dumping me out of nowhere the first time we were alone after break, leaving me looking like the defender in an AND1 video. So if ever there was a good night to have a loss for me, it was tonight; I wasn't going to be happy anyways. Then I got to thinking, however, and realized that we may have a a real problem here. She came on to me the 1st day of March; our 2nd hookup, which makes it official, came on the ensuing Friday. The next day, we began our winning streak. My last contact with her before tonight was on Tuesday morning; presumably, between that time and tonight, she decided to end it. Our last two games have, of course, been losses.

So sorry everyone, BUT I THINK I CURSED THE TEAM. The most important person in the Cavalier season may well be a 17-year old girl named Sarah. (I'm 18, BTW, you sick bastards.) I'll keep all of you posted, but for now I may have sealed our fate. Again, very sorry.

In typical RCF fashion, we got your back.

CDT will turf her lawn...
Pip will buy you a new girlfriend...
RCF creators will start www.realsarahhaters.com and infect her computer with a virus...
Jigo will infect HER with a virus...
HPD will plant weed in her locker...
I will supply endless statistics from www.82overachievinggirls.com proving without a doubt that you were actually underachieving...

Also, Josh Howard "the perfect sidekick" Howard went 2-9, apparently having just finished a training session with Larry Hughes.
hahahahaha

Krolik--

Yaysports is looking for some guest commentators. Jump on it.

jjc58 said:
Krolik--

Yaysports is looking for some guest commentators. Jump on it.

I actually am going to apply for one of those spots, so if you guys could go over there and help me out, I'd really appreciate it-I would really love one of those spots.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."