• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2012 Cavs Summer League

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Spur of the moment idea about the summer league, but I was thinking they should make some sort of summer league playoff. Have single game playoff games between the best 8-10 teams and crown a champion team.

Would make it way more competitive.

Spur of the moment idea about the summer league, but I was thinking they should make some sort of summer league playoff. Have single game playoff games between the best 8-10 teams and crown a champion team.

Don't they do something like that that already with the two best teams?

I will take it a step further. Have the higher seed host the final 4 games, and the title game. Could you imagine in the Q in July when Irving is named MVP of the summer league. Place would be crazy!!!!!!!! Sell tickets, and include the Cav Girls and Scream team like a regular home game!

Guys, I love these ideas, but it is the Summer League.

[video=youtube;OAkl1LTHTa0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAkl1LTHTa0[/video]

I don't think Scott is sleeping there. At 0:11 you see him move his head. Then, while it looks like his eyes are closed, I think he's actually glancing down at a piece of paper. Later in the clip he clearly has his eyes open.
I imagine he gets ribbed pretty good for this, whether he was sleeping or not.

I will take it a step further. Have the higher seed host the final 4 games, and the title game. Could you imagine in the Q in July when Irving is named MVP of the summer league. Place would be crazy!!!!!!!! Sell tickets, and include the Cav Girls and Scream team like a regular home game!

all 10 people that attend will love it.

Interesting, for July 15th:

Positions
Center
Power Forward
Small Forward
Shooting Guard
Point Guard
StartersTyler ZellerTristan ThompsonAlonzo GeeDion WaitersKyrie Irving
Backups
Free AgentSamardo SamuelsFree AgentManny HarrisDonald Sloan

<tbody>
</tbody>

And whatever will the last 5 spots of our roster look like on our real roster (the guys we'll use regularly)? Andy? Boobie? Hmmm...

Why is Kyrie even gonna play in the summer league? He's already a proven player no reason to go out there and risk an injury.

Our summer league team will dominate!

It's no issue if he plays. He'll know to either take it easy like he does for 3 quarters (setting up the others) and after a few games, he'll be inactive anyways. He's going to be on the Select Team this summer, so there's not a WHOLE lot of time for him to rest. Non-issue should be non-issue.

Why is Kyrie even gonna play in the summer league? He's already a proven player no reason to go out there and risk an injury.

He says he could use all the practice he can get, and he also wants to be there with the new guys both to build chemistry and to help them transition. Good for him

The Bullshit Whisperer tweeted Cavs have called PG Scott Machado and PG Tu Holloway about summer league. I'm intrigued, especially about Machado.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."