• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Four Team Deal Sends Howard to Lakers

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: Three-Way ORL/LAL/Cavs Rumor

Highly doubt Bynum is agreeing to the extension and leaving 2 years of the max on the table.. All part of the Dance to let the Magic know The Lakers are losing patience......

Yup. I really doubt the extension talk is that intense or realistic. Kupchak is the master of the smokescreen.

Look at Wojnarowski's latest series of tweets. Howard's still pressing to be traded, and is wondering why Hennigan didn't do deals w/ Nets/Lakers prior to Johnson/Nash signings. This is ludicrous. Howard signed the extension, and now he's wondering why the brand new GM didn't just give him away. It's not enough to clean out one FO, you need to decimate another, Dwight? What a piece of shit.

Hennigan's in a no-win situation. Feel bad for the guy.

It's official; I hate Dwight Howard more than LeBron James now. What a douchebag. I will only hate him less if we get Bynum in a deal involving him.

Hennigan is also looking for a package that Denver got from the Knicks. The main problem with that is that Anthony made it clear that is where he wanted to go and the Knicks had the pieces to get it done. With Howard there only seems to be two teams that he is willing to go to LA/Brooklyn and they do not have those same pieces. Now if a team like Houston or golden state is willing to trade their young pieces for a one year rental more power to them, they can let me know how that turn out for them.

It's official; I hate Dwight Howard more than LeBron James now. What a douchebag. I will only hate him less if we get Bynum in a deal involving him.

I hate the magic more then I do Dwight.

Unless something we haven't heard of comes up, and a team like the Warriors offers Thompson, Barnes, and another 1st for what would be nothing more than a 1-year rental, then the best offer IMO for Orlando is the 3 way deal involving the Lakers/Rockets/Magic or Lakers/Cavs/Magic. The Magic will be able to tank without taking on large contracts attached to marginal players like Kris Humphries or Brook Lopez. I'd rather have a package of picks/TT or all those young pieces from the Rockets than a max center who can't rebound.

This could also be another reason why the Cavs haven't even signed Alonzo Gee. Trying to maintain as much flexibility as possible for a major move like this, especially if it meant taking on Turkoglu and Quentin Richardson (both SFs).

It is also important to point out Houston just signed 2 of the 3 rookies (and Howard has sent word to their front office not to trade for him) I am getting the feeling that Hou is not willing to go all out for Bynum and that the Cavs are a more likely trade partner for door number 3..LA should be making another push in the next 24-48 hours and I would not be surprised if this gets moved back to the main forum by the weekend :rolleyes:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ctpj93w

This trade could work, lots of expirings and cap relief for the Magic, a swap of Blake/JRich saves a year and about $6 mill overall. The Magic would rid themselves of all bad contracts and successfully start up the tank with a good prospect in TT.

I also made another deal without a swap of Blake/JRich, but other pieces were kept as they were.

and where there is smoke there is usually fire (dwight's insider just may have a lead already on new talks)

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports

Hey @KevinDing DM me, I need to speak with you, sir. Very important

fyI Ding is a Lakers Reporter

My hopes are back up!.....until tomorrow...

ExcitedStweiegif.gif

Cavs will probably not be the 3rd team. Houston is more likely.

Cavs will probably not be the 3rd team. Houston is more likely.

You might be right.

Houston can trade Donatas M. soon and Lamb is still unsigned. Two guys I can see Orlando wanting.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."