• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Doomsday Thread: Are you preparing?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Name me a thing that doesn't need to be plugged into something that can help you survive (minus a gun)

Knife, machete, slingshot, bow and arrow, crossbow, spear. Are we only talking about weapons here? Or are we talking about television and the internet and a blender?

And yeah, I'm prepping a bit but I'm not going overboard with it. Learning how to garden (which is healthy anyhow), can (which is helpful with the garden), and various other things.

And yeah, I'm prepping a bit but I'm not going overboard with it. Learning how to garden (which is healthy anyhow), can (which is helpful with the garden), and various other things.

Pussy.

Until Pirates come and steal everything you have and leave you for the sharks to feed on.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7QrsNqIy2WU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The only thing more annoying then people talking about the Zombie apocalypse is people thinking they would survive the zombie apocalypse and "their plain".

I think a realistic doomsday would be a power outage. Only it doesn't last a few hours, It last a few years. We are surrounded by items that use electricity. Name me a thing that doesn't need to be plugged into something that can help you survive (minus a gun)

your mother's ancient dildo

Whore 4 has been planning for 2012 day for literally years. haven't talked to her in over a year but last time I checked she was going to the dude she fucked in vegas' party.

your mother's ancient dildo

Whore 4 has been planning for 2012 day for literally years. haven't talked to her in over a year but last time I checked she was going to the dude she fucked in vegas' party.
I thought you didn't talk to girls because of your crippling social anxiety?

gamma

On the subject;

I wouldn't mind having a nice bunker type setup.....but I don't have the money. As for 2012? Won't be exact date.....could be still 100's of, if not 1,000's of years or more away.

As for weapons? That's never a bad thing to store up on. I don't have enough.

Last edited:
Don't be hating on my garden fresh salsa year round.

I'm not about to tell you guys how many rounds I have saved up... that's for me to know and you to find out if you come to my house in a doomsday scenario.

FLA and Deezy?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1ZuK_wYrqp8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They survived without electricity in the 1700s I'm pretty sure we can to. Just adapt to it. O can't get a hold of someone? Ride a bike to their house. Go hunting, be a man and not a pussy. Commit crimes its every man for themselves at that point. Dont like someone? Put a bullet through their head.

They survived without electricity in the 1700s I'm pretty sure we can to. Just adapt to it. O can't get a hold of someone? Ride a bike to their house. Go hunting, be a man and not a pussy. Commit crimes its every man for themselves at that point. Dont like someone? Put a bullet through their head.

First of all, the population was less than 1% of what it is now. Those 3M people weren't fat slugs going to McDonalds to have someone fry all their food for them. They grew or killed all their own food. Nearly all the 311M people in the US are totally dependent on electricity for survival, they can't cook anything without a microwave and the only thing they know how to grow is weed.

For starters, every plane would fall out of the sky, every person hooked up to a machine in a hospital would die, everyone dependent on medication for survival would die within days. Dehydration and starvation would kick in followed by disease. Then everyone would start killing each other for food and water. Some would survive...the super majority wouldn't.

The grid isn't something you can start back up...it would take many decades. People on the coasts would eventually get power when aircraft carriers began supplying power and the rest of the world limped in to help.

HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE?
onesecondafter.com - What is EMP?

Here is the bottom line of the entire issue and why the threat of a single EMP weapon is so dangerous. There is the serious potential that we might never be able to restore the system. One might ask why? It just means replacing some circuit breakers, pulling out fried chips in our cars and replacing them with new ones etc.
It is not that simple. The infrastructure America has developed since the beginnings of the Industrial Age, is now so vast, intricate and fragile, that it is like a delicate spider web, which if touched by a flame can instantly vanish.
A few examples to illustrate what might seem an extreme statement.
The incredibly complex system that creates electricity, starting from a hydro-electric dam, a glowing nuclear reactor, or coal fired plant, leaps through hundreds of circuit breakers, perhaps thousands of miles of wiring, across high tension lines to sub stations, and finally to the outlet your computer is plug into. This single line will now have hundreds of breaks in it, each one having to be replaced.
Any of us who have lived through a major disaster such as a hurricane, ice storm, or tornado, and then gone several days without power know the sequence, h ow much longer the wait seems to be, and then finally the welcome sight of a power company repair truck turning on to your block. . .and that truck might be from a power company five hundred miles away. All our disasters have ultimately been local in nature, Andrew in Florida, Katrina in Louisiana and Mississippi or one this author went through with Ivan in North Carolina. The disaster is local, even if fifty thousand square miles are affected, help streaming in from neighboring states, caravans of power trucks, each carrying not just experienced crews, but ladened down with all the replacement parts necessary to put electricity and phone service back into your house. When Ivan hit my town, dumping 30 inches of rain, wiping out the power grid and water supply, in less than twelve hours thousands of gallons of bottled water had arrived from Charlotte, power companies from Alabama, Tennessee and Virginia were arriving, the special parts needed to replace my town’s shattered water main from the reservoir were air lifted in by a national guard unit.
Consider though if the entire nation is “down.” Quite simply there are not enough replacement parts in the entire nation to even remotely begin the retro-fitting and replacement of all components. Every community will be on its own, struggling to rebuild. . .on their own.

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/108529" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Center for Security Policy President Frank Gaffney states that an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack would be “catastrophic” for the United States. While all terrorist attacks concern him, he offers special attention to the destruction from an EMP. He says such an attack on the U.S. could cause nine out of ten deaths within a year, from factors such as starvation, particularly in urban areas.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."