• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2012 Series #33 @ Twins -|- July 27th, 28th, and 29th.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
While im sure that two weeks on the DL was career threatening...you're still ignoring what the team president said.

Quite frankly, you've exhausted the point to which people care....

Facts say they loved the offense, soft on D...not even a mention of his injury in any report.

I have a question for you b00bie. How many games have you been to this year? Since you like to bash the entire fan base for not going to the games, I'm curious to see how many games you've been to

I have a question for you b00bie. How many games have you been to this year? Since you like to bash the entire fan base for not going to the games, I'm curious to see how many games you've been to

I'm awaiting my 50th Dodger game of the season from the press box right now.

Anxiously awaiting a Dodgers/Indians World Series so maybe I could attend a few at the Prog.

Haven't been in a few years for obvious reasons, but having been born and raised in the lovely city of Youngstown I've attended more than my fair share over the years before moving out and pursuing a career in sports.

I'm awaiting my 50th Dodger game of the season from the press box right now.

Anxiously awaiting a Dodgers/Indians World Series so maybe I could attend a few at the Prog.

Haven't been in a few years for obvious reasons, but having been born and raised in the lovely city of Youngstown I've attended more than my fair share over the years before moving out and pursuing a career in sports.

If you don't mind me asking what do you do for the dodgers. I used to go to about 15-20 tribe games a year when I lived in Fremont. Since I've moved to Hershey pa I only get to about 1-2 a year

If you don't mind me asking what do you do for the dodgers. I used to go to about 15-20 tribe games a year when I lived in Fremont. Since I've moved to Hershey pa I only get to about 1-2 a year

PR...ironically enough given my general tone here.

PR...ironically enough given my general tone here.

I can now see where your coming from then. You see things behind the scenes than most fans do. I personally barely go to games because I'm not driving 5 hours and spend all that money to support a team that says there going all in and then just sign kotchman in the offseason when we had a huge hole for a right handed bat. The fact that we could have used that 5 mill that we gave to Grady and gave it to willingham who fills a huge need. I still watch every game on MLB.tv but I'm not going to travel 5 hours and spend a couple hundred dollars with the product that's on the field now.

SOA I never saw the Indians concerned about his injury past. So back it up if you're going to spew that nonsense. If not, shut up.

waiting for apologies b00bie and other Bowling Green screename . . . and yeah that Willingham guy has been on the DL a few times

Josh Willingham Rumors: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com
The Indians were only willing to offer two guaranteed years to Josh Willingham last winter given the slugger's injury woes, reports MLB.com's Jordan Bastian. Willingham ended up signing a three-year contract with the Twins and is enjoying a superb season, while the Tribe is still looking for a big right-handed bat for their lineup.

Covering the Bases: Game 100 « Major League Bastian
Over the offseason, the one player I felt fit exactly what the Indians needed was free-agent left fielder Josh Willingham. He was coming off a solid season with the A’s (29 HR, 98 RBIs) and could provide the Tribe with the right-handed pop they’ve been missing.
Willingham wanted three guaranteed years on his contract. The Indians were willing to offer two. One reason for Cleveland to balk at a third year was the fact that Willingham had averaged only 121 games per year from 2008-11, with 136 games being his high and 102 being his low.
That’s not exactly a history of staying on the field, and the Indians have had enough players in recent years who have struggled in that regard. So, when the Twins came calling with a three-year offer, Willingham took his services to Target Field.

Last edited:
I can now see where your coming from then. You see things behind the scenes than most fans do. I personally barely go to games because I'm not driving 5 hours and spend all that money to support a team that says there going all in and then just sign kotchman in the offseason when we had a huge hole for a right handed bat. The fact that we could have used that 5 mill that we gave to Grady and gave it to willingham who fills a huge need. I still watch every game on MLB.tv but I'm not going to travel 5 hours and spend a couple hundred dollars with the product that's on the field now.

I wouldn't either.

And MLBtv is so fantastically good it's bad for MLB...

And they're bitter, MLB doesn't really see any revenue from it, as MLB Advanced Media is a separate entity entirely.

I wouldn't either.

And MLBtv is so fantastically good it's bad for MLB...

And they're bitter, MLB doesn't really see any revenue from it, as MLB Advanced Media is a separate entity entirely.

I love having it. I usually watch the game till the 9th inning then put on Tom Hamilton for the 9th. Nothing gets any better than that

I love having it. I usually watch the game till the 9th inning then put on Tom Hamilton for the 9th. Nothing gets any better than that

Agreed, hell...I've watched just as much Tribe baseball as I have LAD.

There is something better, yes, and that's muting the game and listening to Tom Hamilton from the beginning.

Listening to Underwood and Manning makes me want to punch babies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."