• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dion Waiters Traded

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Grade the Trade (Waiters + Kirk/Amundsen + 2nd rd pick for Smith, Shumpert, and 1st rd pick)

• A+

Votes: 18 7.1%
  • A

Votes: 68 26.7%
  • B

Votes: 106 41.6%
  • C

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • D

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • F

Votes: 9 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Welcome Dion Waiters

I dont know if you guys saw his most recent picture on instagram but he looks much more in shape. I cant view it on the computer but if you have insagram look up his most recent photo with the caption haters cant stop me or something like that. His instagram is @cuse3.

http://instagram.com/p/Nzq_DEAB-h/

Last edited by a moderator:

What the hell happened? He looks small as shit.

He looks like he hit up the insanity workout routine or something. Also, I hope he isn't referring to the Cavaliers fanbase as the haters.

He looks like he hit up the insanity workout routine or something. Also, I hope he isn't referring to the Cavaliers fanbase as the haters.

I think it's just more of a general me-against-the-world sort of attitude, which can sometimes be good and can sometimes be very bad.

And man that kid has a pretty big noggin.

Man...this guy just can't win can he? Last week he was too chubby, now he's too skinny? He definitely looks like he lost a little bit of weight, but people need to remember that in these summer league games he was wearing one of those compression shirts with the rib pads and an ill fitting practice jersey. Of course he's going to look much bigger in that than in clothes that actually fit him.

Plus, for an athlete of his level and considering he wasn't working out much at all prior to the draft, it'd be pretty easy for him to shed 5-10 lbs in 2 weeks if he started going hard with the cardio and eating better. To me it's a great sign if he looks a little thin at this point. There's still 3 months before the season. That's plenty of time to hit the weight room and put back on some good weight.

I am not sure why people equate not working out for teams as not working out. team pre draft workouts do not get players in shape. they let teams see what the guy can do.

If Dion had worked for teams he would o fbeen in the same shape during summer leagiue. his workout regiman would of stayed the same

tumblr_m6frbfvGaA1rnvapzo1_500.gif

Byron's gonna get him in NBA shape but he's off to a good start. Good for him

Man...this guy just can't win can he? Last week he was too chubby, now he's too skinny? To me it's a great sign if he looks a little thin at this point. There's still 3 months before the season. That's plenty of time to hit the weight room and put back on some good weight.

Waiter's problem is never going to be that he's too thin. The danger with him will be if he starts dining with Raymond Felton.

Waiter's problem is never going to be that he's too thin. The danger with him will be if he starts dining with Raymond Felton.

Or the Olympic Swim team
mcdonalds-rickey-berens.jpg

It's a quote from a song...... Why would he refer to the fanbase of the team who just drafted him as haters before he plays a game for them? :weirdo:

It's a quote from a song...... Why would he refer to the fanbase of the team who just drafted him as haters before he plays a game for them? :weirdo:

so is he supposed to prove to the haters that he sucks? seems like a lot of candy ass nitpicking over nothing.

oh noes dion waiters doesnt like being called shit by his fans and wants to prove them wrong.. what a horrible attitude.

If i was a dion hater. I would be hoping he proved me wrong too- :vio:

A. Whatever song it is, I've never heard it in my life
B. I said I HOPE, I wasn't making an accusation.
C. There were adverse reactions upon drafting him, so maybe he took it to heart or something. Forgive me for thinking about it.

Not sure what kind of truth there is to it, but a coach here in Orlando who is somewhat dialed in to college bball said that Waiters is known amongst other coaches to have alcohol problems. Anyone ever hear anything about this?

Not sure what kind of truth there is to it, but a coach here in Orlando who is somewhat dialed in to college bball said that Waiters is known amongst other coaches to have alcohol problems. Anyone ever hear anything about this?

He just likes to relate to the fans. We ALL need alcohol when we watch his jump shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."