• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

League of Legends

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Reaction score
am i the only nerd that plays this? I started at the beginning of this year and it has been pretty much the only game I've played since then. . . .

buttermilkpcakes

I have two level 30 accs, one with all the champs and I'm leveling up another smurf acc now.
The game is really fun, especially when you have a lot of friends to play with. 5v5 and aram is more fun if you know everyone on both teams. It makes it that much better when you one up someone you know.

I've been playing LoL since February 2011.. It was really fun but the last 2-3 months it's pretty fucked up. IMO, the reason is the new OP champs that Riot releases every damn week...And they nerf the old ones every freakin time.. My username is AnZhsw8aTsGamhsw, 30 lvl, around 900 normal wins and 50-60 ranked ones . I don't know, i may give LoL a second chance.. But i am on EU NE server.

I play a lot of league, its a great game and great for competitive esports. I have two accounts and my main is 1900elo, let me know if any of you have any questions or want to play a couple of games. My smurf's name is platinumstatus... feel free to add me.

This is my go-to-game at the moment. Iggybog.

Are you guys all on NA server? I maybe should create a third account on NA..Has any of you bought any skins?

If anyone wants to make a team for Season 3, hit me up.

Been playing League for a while, hundreds of normal matches and just started playing ranked a day or two ago. Always held off because of the amount of rage in ranked games but I figured what the hell... and of course, trolls were out in full force because of the reset haha.

Hit me up: Spectre06

Started playing a couple months after beta. I've played way too much of this game, got over 1200 normal wins and sat right around 1500 rating in season 2, albeit I only played about 140 ranked games.

Favorite champs in no particular order:

Nidalee
Ziggs
Varus
Xin
Cassio
Big ass Cho!

Oh and if you want to add me, username is Ren04.

Started playing January 2010, stopped this past summer. Got bored of it and too many trolls. Yordles FTW.

My roommates play and even step brother has started playing. Im starting to consider looking at it.

I play quite a bit lately as well. Jumped on after the disappointment that was Diablo 3. Gonna add all you guys.

Account : di0p

I play quite a bit lately as well. Jumped on after the disappointment that was Diablo 3. Gonna add all you guys.

Account : di0p
I've been playing some over break. Level 13-14 now. What level are you?

Account: LukeDuke9

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."