• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Alternate Fantasy Football League '12

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deezus

OLGA LOVES YOU
Reaction score
Gentleman,

As discussed in the original RCF FFB thread, I've started an alternate RCF FFB league for those of us who didn't get into the original. It will be a standard Yahoo league with the exception of 0.5 PPR (points per reception) and only 4 points per passing TD (not sure if that is standard or not).

We currently already have 8 teams signed up, so that means we need 4 more guys. Unless there's an overwhelming opinion from everyone to make this a money league, we'll just be playing for fun, pride, and a reach-around from whoever finishes in last place. :chuckles: The draft will be held Monday, 9/3 @ 8:30 pm (EDT).

I've got the league set up for 12 teams, so this will be first come, first served for the final 4 spots! If you're going to give up 1/2 way through the season, draft Brandon Weeden in the 1st round, or don't know what the hell you're doing, please don't join. If you're a serious fantasy player or even a new guy willing to give it a serious shot, feel free to join!

Here is the sign up info for anyone that is interested:

League ID: 674035
League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/rcfalternateleague
Password: gloriajameslabia

Sincerely,
Commissioner Deez-Nuts

One other thing... can everyone that has already signed up or did sign up either put their user name in their team name or else put their user name as smack-talk? Just curious to see who's who in dis hurrrr league.

Jesus christ, why do people have this obsession with Yahoo Fantasy Sports?

NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yahoo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sitting on the toilet the next day after Hot Wings and Draft Beer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ESPN

Because ESPN is an evil, shitty network and NFL.com only does football obviously and many people like being able to have all their MLB, NBA and NFL teams under one account.

Last edited:
Who says going to ESPN means you read their stories or articles?

Here's how you make the most out of it. Play that "Streak For The Cash" thing. Turn AdBlock on. They get no revenue, and with a little luck, YOU do.

Who says going to ESPN means you read their stories or articles?

Here's how you make the most out of it. Play that "Streak For The Cash" thing. Turn AdBlock on. They get no revenue, and with a little luck, YOU do.

Such a Corey thing to say

Signed up already. This is going to shock you guys but my team name is OhioSlayer.

I actually have an equal amount of fantasy leagues in ESPN/Yahoo. I like ESPN's GUI and online drafting system better, but I feel like Yahoo's stat projections are much more accurate and I have more "history" with Yahoo (as in, overall leagues, "trophies" won, etc.) I picked Yahoo for this league because, from what I gather, it is the more popular site for FFB and figured I'd get more participation in the league that way.

EDIT: Only 3 spots left!

Last edited:
I'm really hoping to go undefeated in this league. In order to beat me, you'll have to beat off in the corner

Did someone invite Jigo yet so he could turn it down?

Also who are these people?

OH....IO
Taking Down Deezy
Off in the corner
Oakland Browns
Braylon's Essence
Scrantonicity Clipps

Last edited:
I'm the Oakland Browns.

Is there any chance of moving the draft to a little later than 8:30? Maybe 9:30 or 10:00...

Also, can we move it to Tuesday? I know I'll be out since it's Labor day.

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."