• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Alternate Fantasy Football League '12

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
After ten would be great for me as well if we are "voting" lol

Later (like 10pm est) is better for me too. Monday will probably work, Tuesday would definitely work.

To hell with that 10 crap. I have to get up at 4:30am Tuesday. But whatever the league votes I guess.

I can try to move the draft to after 10 Tuesday... Will try a little later on tonight and see if I can make it happen. Stay tuned...

Also, I'm going to slap all of you around in this league so bad, you'll think you just saw Ben Roethlisburger in the bathroom of a bar.

Alright cum-pumpers, There are no draft times past 6:15 pm (EDT) Tuesday. Our only other option would be to hold the draft sometime before the first game of the season on Wednesday. Let me know ASAP and I'll lock-up a time. Otherwise, the draft date/time stays the same. If you can't make it... set up your pre-draft player rankings and deal with it!

~Dictator Deezy

Monday still works, ill just do the draft at work, also how much time for picks?

Monday still works, ill just do the draft at work, also how much time for picks?

Thanks for the reminder... I had it set to the standard 1:30, but I think that may be a bit excessive, especially considering this isn't a money league. I'm going to change it to 1:00 right meow.

Yeah monday should work i think. Never understood why Yahoo limits what draft times you can select...

Yeah monday should work i think. Never understood why Yahoo limits what draft times you can select...

Server issues. Imagine if everyone tried to draft at 9pm on Tuesday.

Server issues. Imagine if everyone tried to draft at 9pm on Tuesday.

Yeah that makes sense, i guess my issue is that they have smaller servers/less space allocated for fantasy than ESPN. No biggie though, i can deal.

NFL.com is the future of FFB, its so clean and crisp

I am OH...IO

How are we picking draft spots?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."