• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Around the NFL 2012-2013

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sock

Sixth Man
Reaction score
The year new thread

Watching 49ers Packers right now and damn, is there a penalty every snap

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't get to watch the Miami game. Did Tannehill look as shitty as Weeden? I saw he threw 3 picks.

...and with that, Akers ties Janikowski's NFL record 63 yard kick.

Watching Packers vs 49'ers...it's like they're playing a whole different game.

This game feels like the NBA where the referees decide the game.

Peyton Manning became the 3rd QB to throw 400 touchdown passes in his career tonight vs Pittsburgh

What the hell happened to Chris Johnson

11 carries
4 yards

He fell off last year.

He got his pay day and can now proceed to fuck off. That's why I hate hold outs, so often the players come back and play at 60% of the level they did before. Watching him play is ridiculous he could have a hole a mile wide but if there's a 5'9" S threatening to tackle him he's bouncing that shit outside and outta bounds for a 2 yard pickup.

I see why they hold out, but by sucking after they get paid the players are doing themselves no favors.

They should live up to their contracts, they make enough money to live off of it along with the endorsements they get too

Good night Pittsburgh...Denver PD call for backup we've got a severely intoxicated man on the prowl.

Good night Pittsburgh...Denver PD call for backup we've got a severely intoxicated man on the prowl.

Peyton is back baby. Fuck you Shittsburgh.

Great thing about this Pittsburgh loss is now 3 out of 4 AFC North teams will start the season 0-1. I'll take that since the Browns are one of those teams.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."