• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Top 10/Bottom 10 Wonderlic Scores

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smooth

Get Royce or Die Trying
Staff member
Reaction score
Best 10 scores
1. Justin Blalock, G, Texas (41)
2. Anthony Pudewell, TE, Nevada (39)
3. Kody Bliss, PK, Auburn (38
T-4. Jon Cornish, RB, Kansas (37)
T-4. Brandon Harrison, S, Stanford (37)
T-6. Scott Chandler, TE, Iowa (36)
T-6. Daniel Sepulveda, PT, Baylor (36)
T-6. Jared Zabransky, QB, Boise State (36)
9. Jordan Kent, WR, Oregon (35)
10. John Beck, QB, BYU (34)

Worst 10 scores
T-1. David Irons, CB, Auburn (4)
T-1. Bo Smith, S, Weber State (4)
3. Earl Everett, OLB, Florida (5)
T-4. James Jones, WR, San Jose State (9)
T-4. Turk McBride, DT, Tennessee (9)
T-4. Julius Wilson, OT, UAB (9)
T-7. Brandon Mebane, DT, Cal (10)
T-7. Matt Trannon, WR, Michigan State (10)
T-9. Baraka Atkins, DE, Miami (11)
T-9. Alonzo Coleman, RB, Hampton (11)

http://www.fflivewire.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=98735

[sarcasm]You get a 4 for spelling you name right so how anyone got lower than a 8 is beyond me... [/sarcasm]

Justin Blalock anyone?

Shocked Troy Smith wasnt in the bottom ten.

I love that kickers take the wonderlic test. He probably is a late first round pick now...

I still don't get the purpose of these tests. Didn't Frank Gore get a 4? Vince Young a 7?

I liked Blalock the most in the 2nd and this only helps to cement that..

A Mac aka The Truth said:
don't be such a blatant hater Ass Mac

T-6. Jared Zabransky, QB, Boise State (36)

Isnt he the one who proposed to the cheerleader?? he should lose 34 points for that.

James said:
Isnt he the one who proposed to the cheerleader?? he should lose 34 points for that.

That was Boise State's running back Ian Johnson, not Zabransky...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oWu-CiutmWg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oWu-CiutmWg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Lose 34 points? He should be gaining some... I know cdt was all over the chick when it happened, if my memory serves me right... :chuckles:

A Mac aka The Truth said:

Hey look at that what do ya know...

troy_smith_heisman_trophy.jpg

I know you're going to throw in something about Florida, even though we got there and ND didn't, and the award doesn't include post-season play. Smith played big in big games, and he won. Take out Army, Stanford, BYU, and (one other horrible school I forget) and Quinn was 17-18!!! Big stats against crappy teams means nothing.

I've been eyeing Blalock in the 2nd round all the time. I think it'd be a stretch, but AP, Qiunn, Russell, or Johnson in the first with Justin in the 2nd would be a solid start.

white1.jpg

Hey look, what do you know, its Jason White, also another Heisman winning QB....

*knock knock*

Hey look who else has joined the party, its no ther then Heisman trophy winning QB Eric Crouch!!!

t1_crouch_ap-01.jpg

Oh LOOK its another lagger, its Chris Weinke, another Heisman winning QB, everyone, say hell to Mr. Weinke.

weinke_heisman.jpg

the reason mac said that is because i believe that Smith graduated the summer before, so he wasnt in school, so im sure a year out of the "classroom" he wouldnt be on his mental game, i was surprised to.

I wish I was all over that cheerleader...

The QB got the cover of NCAA 08, got the 2 confused.

I think Z lost that battle...smokin' hot cheerleader captain or cover of NCAA Football? You decide.

Sure did play big...what did he have? Led OSU offense to the worst performance in championship history. Nice.

I think Frank Gore is legitimately learning disabled. Hence his rediculously low score. And I think LT2 got a 13, which is basically the level of functionally retarded.

He led us to wins at Texas, at Iowa, and against Michigan. Beat the #2 team twice.

When they start including the national championship game for votes in the Heisman, then your points will actually be worth something.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."