• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF's New Donation Goal

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The NBA Trade Deadline Is on February 21st, 2013. With the assets the Cavs have I expect the them to be huge players this year. With that being said I'm planning on moving RCF over to a server that can handle at least 2,500 people online at once and have a backup server in case its needed. I would like to move us starting Feb 1st and stay on that server until the end of March.

Ads will cover a lot of the price but we'll still run about $300.00 to $500.00 short for the two months. So with that in mind I'm starting our donation drive. If we raise half the amount I'll move us for just February and that will still be a huge upgrade over last year's outages. If we don't raise enough I'll refund everyone's donation.

This is NOT a priority and please don't treat it as such. If you can't afford to donate please don't feel like you are obligated to do so. We've got months to raise the funds and I fully expect it to take that long.

<center>Click Here To Donate</center>

Thanks,

Ben

PS: I've got tickets in my hand to reward those who have donated in the past. I'll be posting about it Monday of next week. I've also got a prize for donators who are out of town.

PPS: RCF will be introducing a new Cavs podcast next week as well. Our first guest will be Sam The Bullshit Whisperer.

Last edited:
As of today we've already reached the first half of the goal. February's server cost has been paid. Anything else beyond this point will go towards January or March... not sure which month will be busier.

Figured it was time to donate since I've now been here a while. $10 your way.

My finances should be taking a turn for the better here in the next month or so, Ill throw down some sort of donation here shortly.

I definetley donate to this again at the end of the month after i take care of somethings, love this site

Just donated. Donated forever ago, finally back in a position to have some extra cash. Thanks for everything.

I'd tell you to name it the "Safari Fundraiser".... but it would probably just end in bitter disappointment if that was the case

Now that my wedding is over, I should have more disposable income to throw your away.

However, now I'll have to explain to my wife why I need to donate OUR money to a Cavs forum. Fucking great.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."