• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2013 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Nominees

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pyro

Go Cleveland!
Reaction score
[video=youtube;-d7VzXgLO6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-d7VzXgLO6Q#![/video]

You will notice that Rush has finally been nominated. Hope they get in.

Nothing screams rock and roll like Randy Newman, N.W.A., The Marvelettes, Public Enemy and Donna Summer.

Last edited:
I HATE that rap groups are now getting nominated and into the Hall of Fame.

I HATE that rap groups are now getting nominated and into the Hall of Fame.

When I went to the rock hall this summer, NOBODY was at the rap section.

Rock & Roll = Rap?

Yeah, I've always been confused about that too.

Please, it's just a music museum.

Half of the acts in there aren't "rock and roll".

Deep Purple, Heart, Kraftwerk, and Rush should already be in there... along with Def Leppard, KISS, Jethro Tull, Boston, Journey, Electric Light Orchestra, and the Moody Blues. Just a damn travesty. Who the hell picks the nominees, seriously?

Boston, Journey, and ELO are not in the RHOF?

What in GOD'S NAME IS GOING ON?

​What a farce.

KISS is one of those bands where you either love them or absolutely hate them. They're a concert band more than anything I think.

KISS is one of those bands where you either love them or absolutely hate them. They're a concert band more than anything I think.

Personal opinions on them aside, they still deserve to be in there. More than any of the other nominees this year aside from Rush.

I don't understand why people aren't excited about discussing people who changed modern music, because the opportunity to talk about Foghat and Humble Pie in a few years is so fucking enticing.

In my mind, rock, pop, and rap have been weaving in and out of each other.

That said, the discussion of Rush and Kraftwerk in particular have long been overdue. I'm still waiting for the first mention of T-Rex, despite the fact Marc Bolan has been gone for over 34 years.

Rush! Fuck yeah! They NEED to get in!

Rush don't got shit on Journey, Boston, and ELO.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."