• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Podcast Episode #2 - Brian Windhorst Is Our Guest

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
[MP3]http://mooheadradio.com/mp3/moohead-2012.10.10.mp3[/MP3]
You can download it here.

Last edited:
Any iTunes this week yet?

Sorry I asked in another thread too.

I am listening to the first one now. It is pretty good, and substantive. You all have lined up 2 really good guests in 2 podcasts. I'm excited to see where this goes. Well, back to lurking.

You're the man, Ben! Looking forward to chatting with Windy!

Yes. Just go into iTunes, and type in moohead radio in the upper right (search store) and it will pull it up for you. Select the Wednesday show and listen, or subscribe to the moohead podcast and listen to whatever shows you want.

Moo

Any iTunes this week yet?

Sorry I asked in another thread too.

The Bullshit Whisperer and Windhorst on a new podcast? Very impressive first two guests! Nice job.

Windhorst will be on the show the very first thing at 5PM EST. So if you're watching LIVE, get there at the very beginning!!!

Marc

Ask Windhorst if he is still on that franchise tag kick and if so, in a league where max contracts are set how would that be anything other than a circumvention of unrestricted free agency.

Windhorst PD:

I think making a trade for a "Baron Davis" type player to win 6-8 more games in the short run is the biggest mistake they can make

:chuckles:

On a side note the first chat we ever held with Brian Windhorst was almost 8 years ago. Say what you want about his move to Miami he's stayed loyal to RCF over the years.

Great show today, guys! Thanks to Ben once again and everyone for tuning in.

This is great. Awesome listens. Let's continue this for awhile.

Whats the chances I can get someone to write down some quotes from the above interview? I would but I need to grab a nap, lol

Windy really hates the duo of Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis in the backcourt together. I wonder if it has something to do with how small they are or how both players strengths are having the ball in their hands to initiate. Neither guy plays a lick of defense either... (looks over at a Irving/Waiters pairing)

This interview is tremendous. Wow, best Cavs info I've heard this year. Thank you to everyone who put this together. Unfortunately, I didn't get to follow live, but still.

I was captivated.

Edit: How many people tuned in? Discussion seems kinda slow.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."