• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Podcast Episode #2 - Brian Windhorst Is Our Guest

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Windy really hates the duo of Brandon Jennings and Monta Ellis in the backcourt together. I wonder if it has something to do with how small they are or how both players strengths are having the ball in their hands to initiate. Neither guy plays a lick of defense either... (looks over at a Irving/Waiters pairing)

I always felt Golden State got the best of that deal, and agree with Windy. I look for a back court and a front court to cover each other's weaknesses. Jennings and Ellis are very similar in strengths but most importantly, weaknesses. If Bogut plays a full season, look for the Warriors to do better this year than they have since the start of the Ellis era.

Some of the best cavs analysis i've read/listened to in a long time. Makes me really miss Windy. He's not even a beat writer for the cavs and he's provided off the cuff commentary on the cavs that is lightyears ahead of anything MSB has provided.

Staying healthy is always a big if when it comes to Bogut ... if Jennings decides he doesn't care to stay in Milwaukee, at least they have a replacement.

There were 47 LIVE viewers, but well over 150 have downloaded the show already. I would say that when all is said and done, over 300 will have heard the show. Maybe more. That's really strong for the second week of a podcast.

Marc

I usually just read and don't post, but wanted to let you guys know how much I enjoyed the podcast. Great work everyone.

Nice to have a serious show attached to RCF! Gives the site a legit Journalistic tone!

Windy had some insights on LeBron returning, and an interesting take about Waiters pouting. And a pretty interesting take on leaving Cleveland and his new job.

I'm at work and will listen when it's not blocked.

Really...

This site is amazing, and the new podcast makes it even more so. The Bullshit Whisperer and Windhorst as the first 2 guests? Wow. Great job with #2 today, guys!

Really great interview. Was an engaging conversation the entire time. You can really tell Windy still deeply cares for Cleveland. Wish him nothing but the best and hope he goes far at ESPN or wherever his career may take him.

There were quite a few trolls in the IRC section during the show. Once I ignored them the show was really excellent.

Great work Moo and Ben

Great job -- for future shows it'd be neat to have a weekly chat with a beat reporter from other Eastern Conf teams to get a vibe for how their team is doing and the outside of Cleveland opinion on the Cavs. Sometimes we can live in a bubble..

MalcolmInCanada

Great show today. Windy is the best in the business. I will not listen to the first show with The Bullshit Whisperer because I feel that anything he writes lacks substance. The Bullshit Whisperer writes an article just to write an article. IMO, The Bullshit Whisperer provides the worst Cavs coverage of any journalist. I would listen to the Podcast if it was any other guest but I could get more insight into the game by reading Hoopshype. Can anybody clarify what Windy meant about possibility of LBJ coming back in 2014? Moohead you did a great job today!!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."