• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Jonas V thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wuck

Hustling on the inside
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't expect to start this with an injury report. Raptors fans are going a little crazy, although nothing more specific has been reported yet. In any case, my guess is that there will be some interest about Jonas V's successes and failures this year.

----

From Ryan Wolstat:

Pictures going around of #Raptors Jonas Valanciunas in a walking boot. Waiting for confirmation on extent of injury.

But no crutches and fact he is walking on it is a good sign one would think.

Team doesn't expect to update Valanciunas situation until tomorrow, but doesn't sound like any of us will be talking to him tomorrow after all.

Image here: https://twitter.com/msharbaf/status/249649082631589890/photo/1/large

Last edited:
10648057-large.jpg
>
images

[video=youtube;YnOcycgXpms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnOcycgXpms[/video]

Calling it a Left Calf Strain at the moment. Doesn't sound like a big deal.

Hopefully they both stink, or we'll be hearing from those who said we should have taken Drummond.

ummm *coughs*

He has blown 3 assignments by clearly not running back and feeling his man.

Hopefully they both stink, or we'll be hearing from those who said we should have taken Drummond.

ummm *coughs*

I was so in this crowd right here... I was also kind of hoping we took Bismack at 4 last year. Oh well can't change the past.

Good series for Jonas after looking overwhelmed in his first action.

Showed some good big man fundamentals when he caught that pass in traffic by turning and keeping the ball high before making the bank shot. Then on the next trip down, he beat Monroe to every spot he tried to turn in the post before blocking his shot and starting the fast break.

Man I wanted Drummond bad. I mean, big men with his size and athleticism don't just grow on trees. I'm hoping Waiters earns his draft spot or else I'm going to be crying in my beer about Drummond.

Jonas looks unimpressive just like every other time I've seen him...

I was down with Drummond too but I was a fan if the Dion pick, so I guess I will go cry in my beer now...

Jonas looks unimpressive just like every other time I've seen him...

I was down with Drummond too but I was a fan if the Dion pick, so I guess I will go cry in my beer now...

I'm okay with the Dion pick as well, just saying it hurts to pass on a talent like Drummond. I haven't seen Dion play enough to really make a judgment yet so I'm going to hold off until I see him play as a rookie.

I'm okay with the Dion pick as well, just saying it hurts to pass on a talent like Drummond. I haven't seen Dion play enough to really make a judgment yet so I'm going to hold off until I see him play as a rookie.

same boat as you i like dion but i wanted drummond over everyone but davis. Its only 1 half but he looks impressive.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."