• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Fantasy Hoops Vets League 2012-13

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
OK gents, this is happening, so get your carryout/beverage plans in order, women placated ahead of time, and your phones on Ignore for a week from Monday. Also doing the little Yahoo connection test goes a long way to prevent frustration of not being able to get into the draft. Check all the usual- update Java, Adobe Flash Player, browser, know how to turn off your popup blocker ahead of time, etc.

Live Online Draft:
Mon Oct 29 9:45pm EDT
(NBA Season starts Tuesday, the next night)

I'll keep the OP updated as well, hopefully there won't be a lot of draft conflicts. If there is we might need to push it further back that night, 10:00 or so. Draft has usually taken 1hr 45, but there are 14 rounds instead of 13. If that doesn't work out I'll scale it back to 13 for next year because the balance has worked really well in the past.

That time/date works great for me and i should be pretty flexible with and potential change. I like the extra roster spot because if there is anything this league needs, its more depth :).

I can't wait to get trade raped by one of the OG's in the league.

It's gonna be spectacular!

Bumpety-bump.

What's an OG? Old geezer? If so...awesome.

Live Online Draft:
Mon Oct 29 9:45pm EDT

I'll be wearing my steel-toed boots and looking to kick ass. So you better wear your iron-clad panties, ladies!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E5-U4wCCz0g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope you Ohio area wanna-be's don't lose your internet connections, leaving the meat to Randolph and I. Heard this Sandy is a real bitch.

I plan to be here, but I wish the football game wasn't at the same time. If the 49ers win tonight, I win the $100 pool I'm in.

I'll be looking to grab Portland's biggest offseason acquisition, Sasha Pavlovic. Hear he's been destroying people 1-on-1 in practice.

I'll be looking to grab Portland's biggest offseason acquisition, Sasha Pavlovic. Hear he's been destroying people 1-on-1 in practice.

That goes without saying. Back in the day, PIP would select him near the top of the draft. Followed by a bunch of groaning. He is actually in a basement somewhere planning his next move. Stryker lives (and I know that does not refer to Sasha)!

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the draft... I'm hoping I get a nice autopick team...

I can't wait for karma to bend you over a tree stump and suggest various animal noises.

2 hours to go.

12th pick out of 16 teams. Draft in 25

All you East Coast bastards need to stop treading water and find a wifi hotspot. Picking sixth... interesting... we will see who goes ahead of me...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."