• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF's New Donation Goal

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Somebody donated $10.00 yesterday but no username was attached to the donation so thank you whoever you are.

Now that my wedding is over, I should have more disposable income to throw your away.

However, now I'll have to explain to my wife why I need to donate OUR money to a Cavs forum. Fucking great.

Just because you said "I do" doesn't mean YOU DO have to full explain yourself...just say it was for a "charitable cause"

It's still happening but I didn't want to pressure anyone into donating as we don't really need the funds until after January.

- Ben

Just donated $20. Great work. Go Cavs.

Heading to the Warriors/Cavs game tonight, so making a rare check in here. I'll match any donations made tonight up to $100. Maybe Ben could let me know what the total is.

Anything?

Granted this money was donated before you posted your offer, but it technically looks like three people donated a total of $50 to the site tonight according to the posts, and we still don't know what other donations may have been made tonight. It's up to you whether or not you want to match that $50+ dollars.

I got your back, Ben! :thumbup:

Sorry to say nothing was donated after your post. lol

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."