• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

James Harden rejects OKC Offer / *Traded* to Rockets

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: James Harden rejects 4 year/ $52 Million OKC Offer

Holy jesus, that was fast. :chuckles:

Yep, if they arent lottery protected... great deal. As for Houston.. they will give him the max this means.. which means they will suck and be cap locked with Lin, Asik, and Harden... horrible move for houston...

Thats a good deal on both sides, OKC picks up two good shooters in K-Mart and Lamb. And if Harden re-signs, he's the cornerstone of the Rockets franchise

Westbrook/Maynor, Thabo/Martin, Durant/PJIII, Ibaka/Collison, Perkins is one heck of a team. Can't even forget about Cook. And Lamb.

I don't know how Houston likes this deal. A big 3 of Lin, Harden, Asik is going to get you NOWHERE! I still think Harden is a Robin not a team leader.

Oklahoma City is going to keep building and getting better. Great Deal. Kevin Martin can give you the scoring, while Lamb gives you a future and player to groom and the draft picks are just more pieces to add more depth. Oklahoma really is turning into the next Spurs of the NBA.

Holy fuck

Harden gonna just bolt Houston after 1 year lol

It's amazing to see the stupidity of some FO's in this league. Presti should be executive of the decade.

tumblr_m8ich0yVvN1rbz9t6o2_1280.jpg

Addition to Harden, Houston acquires

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified ‏@WojYahooNBA
Along with All-Star guard James Harden, the Thunder will send Cole Aldridge, Lazr Hayward and Daquan Cook to the Rockets, source tells Y!

Wow, I'm shocked. It seems they got some good value for him.. Presti wasn't messing around.

Houston better have Harden signed before they make this trade. Otherwise, OKC made an incredible deal. The draft picks alone could be worth Harden in a year. Throw in Lamb and Martin....wow. Houston is goin nowhere.

Well it looks like $52 Million was OKC's ceiling on what they were willing to pay.

I said you had to move him as an organization if you were unwilling to go higher, but this was crazy fast.

If Harden doesn't sign, this is going to be viewed as one of the most pathetic years in Rocket history. Great deal for OKC.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Houston sends two 2013 first-round picks (from Dallas and Toronto) to Oklahoma CIty, source tells Y!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."