• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF 2k9: The return of the realness

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What format should we use for RCF2k9 and why? If you vote, please post why... or else

• Full fantasy draft with any team's colors except Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesnt matter, 3 da Hard Way will find a way to cheat anyway so Ill just play to get better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RchfldCavRaised

Locker Room Presence
Staff member
Reaction score
If we can close in on eight guys, we'll get started. I will have the league name and pass posted by this evening.

Must be a nonplayoff team from last year. Hawks are eligible, Nets are not. Cavs are not.

Teams already in
RCF User - GT - Team

RchfldCavRaised - jojojr125 - GSW
ChrisRich91 - ChrisRich91 - POR
Kookoo - kunaal23 - Kings

Last edited:
Poll is closed, Rch.

If I could vote I'd vote that 3 is gonna cheat obviously..but default non playoff team rosters would be my 2nd vote. The stacked fantasy draft teams of old were a little over the top.

Also, even if we're waiting another week or so to get this started, it'd probably be a good idea to get the Association up and available to join..God knows how long it takes us all to get in once we're ready to start.

I'm really sucking at this year's game still, but it plays so much better than the past so I'm totally willing to work through it. Pretty pumped for this.

GT is still: ChrisRich91

The season is here!!!

Who wants to get down?

RCF User - GT

RchfldCavRaised - jojojr125 - GSW
ChrisRich91 - ChrisRich91 - POR

Come on board fellas! We are going to stick to the nonplayoff team rosters.

Last edited:
How are we picking teams? I think Brooklyn should be out considering they're definitely a playoff team now..

If we're just choosing in here, I'll take Portland.

How are we picking teams? I think Brooklyn should be out considering they're definitely a playoff team now..

If we're just choosing in here, I'll take Portland.

Yeah, I think so too. We'll post a list. Help me get the guys back in here. Im at work or at least supposed to be.

I'll take Golden State

3 this , 3 that

388Ag.gif

The road to the RCF championship is wide open this year....Ya boy 3 didn't even buy the game this year :( I'm leaving sometime in November to Texas

You'll always be my sons , Take It easy on the runt of the litter Malc & don't let rch bully yall. I've kept him in check all these years. He might get outta line with me not being here

Through tough times just remember everything I taught yall & make me proud

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles.jpg

I'm down. Kookoo - kunaal23 - Clippers if I can and 76rs if I can't.

I'm down. Kookoo - kunaal23 - Clippers if I can and 76rs if I can't.

Both of those are playoff teams KooKoo

Nonplayoff team. And Hawks are available and Nets are out in their place from last years playoff squads.

What's up with this? Are servers better? Can u adjust sliders in online leagues?

What's up with this? Are servers better? Can u adjust sliders in online leagues?

Servers are better and you can adjust sliders for leagues. I havent run one yet, but Ive played in one for a few weeks

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."