• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 2 -|- Bulls @ Cavs -|- Friday, November 2nd, 7:30PM ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
It'll be a tough game. The Noah v Andy matchup will be tough.

Actually, in a lot of ways, the Bulls and Cavs have very similar players. Rose and Kyrie, Noah and Andy, Taj and Tristan. The difference is style, and the Bulls have a scoring SF while we have a scoring SG. Actual talent wise, I'm not sure there is a huge difference in the two teams in the future, even with a healthy Rose.

But for Friday? I see a 10+ point loss. Waiters is going to really struggle with the swarming D and Kyrie has a tough enough time with Captain Kirk. Andy is going to need another huge game and the Bench will have to SERIOUSLY step up their game if we want to win.

97-84 Bulls.

I'd be absolutely shocked if we won. The Bulls still have some offensive versatility without Rose. Still tough to defend them, they attack constantly. Andy is a beast, but Washington is part of the reason he got his career high in rebounds. As of right now, we probably have the worst rebounding backcourt in the NBA. At least effort wise. Expect a flashback of last year - we will get killed on the glass.

Damn guys, way to keep the faith in here lol

I see it a narrow victory for the Cavs.

Their bench vs our bench equals victory for Bulls.

Was extremely close to getting 3 tickets in the VIP row for a ridiculously "cheap" price for this one. We still plan on going to this game, but are searching for some good tickets. This is a tough ticket to get in on.

If we see Casspi, Leuer, and Samardo a bit more, I think we have a chance. I watched this team a bit the other day. Not even close to as good as they were with Rose. I think we have a legitimate chance at winning if we play how we did for most of the game against Washington.

I see a narrow victory for the Cavs as well, I'm stoked for the Varejao vs Noah matchup. Also can't wait to here those Boooooooze, I mean boo's.

If we see Casspi, Leuer, and Samardo a bit more, I think we have a chance. I watched this team a bit the other day. Not even close to as good as they were with Rose. I think we have a legitimate chance at winning if we play how we did for most of the game against Washington.

Byron said he would go with Walton again but I agree with you. But I don't know why Byron (as it seems) thinks that he has to have two 5 man units. CJ and Boobie should get some minutes with the starting group, and Dion should get some minutes with the bench. CJ and Gee's minutes should be very similar. CJ is the better overall player anyway. That being said, the first game rotation isn't the rotation for every game, so we'll just wait and see.

Damn guys, way to keep the faith in here lol

I see it a narrow victory for the Cavs.

52012-01-20CLECHIL 75-114 2402789.303714.5001419.73775
62012-03-02CLECHIL 91-112 2403580.438922.4091216.75091
72012-04-26CLE@CHIL 75-107 2402887.322213.1541726.65475

<tbody>
</tbody>

Theres three reasons to be happy if the Cavs can keep the game competitive. the quality of play for the cavs will be more important than whether they win or lose. It would be nice to the the W. but there is consolation to be had if it doesnt happen.

The bulls had alot of changeover in the offseason but still its in the matchups and the cavs havent matched up well to Chicago. rose or no rose.

its not about faith its about wanting to see the cavs improve

Kyrie and Dion combine for 30 shots and the Cavs win by 10+.

Also, Dion will majorly outperform Hamilton.

It worked last time :chuckles:

I think Kyrie and Dion both have big games, but the Cavs lose by 8 or less.

This is a game where Coach Scott needs to find some way to put Nate Robinson on Dion as much as he possibly can. It worked like a charm in the preseason, Dion just shot over the top whenever he wanted.

This is a game where Coach Scott needs to find some way to put Nate Robinson on Dion as much as he possibly can. It worked like a charm in the preseason, Dion just shot over the top whenever he wanted.

this is not the preseason. Robsinson most likely wont even be on the court when dion is on the floor for more than a few minute stretches.

the Cavs had three guys play more than 25 minutes none over 30 the bulls only ha d 1 play more than 25 minutes.

the cavs bench rotation for that game Hinrich and ripped both had +20 net while on the court.

hopefully the cavs dont do anything like they did in preseason against the bulls cause then they would get stomped for sure.

Cavs win. Blowout. :gap:

Steak and Lobster, steak and lobster

If we win I will be extremely pleased. I will be happy with a close game, even. The Bulls players have alot more experience than ours do and should win this game without too much trouble. Pyro there's gotta be a pic of Waiters out there somewhere you can use, lol.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."