• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 9 vs Ravens-November 4 1:00 p.m.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
For all you Columbus people, the game will be shown locally instead of Bengals-Broncos. I can't wait to hear all the Cincinnati people down here bitch.

Cincinnati hasn't figured out football season has started yet. I think they'll be okay.

The Ravens have roughly 6 people left who can play defense.

Ravens still win, 45-42

Browns will win this game.... 4 or 5 game win streak is rollin on these tracks.... get on the train.

The Ravens have roughly 6 people left who can play defense.

Ravens still win, 45-42

Geez, I hope they don't score 45.. That would pretty much indicte the while defense.

Before the season started I predicted the Browns would take at least one win from every team in their division. I'm sticking with it, Browns steal a win this week. The defense steps up at actually slows Ray Rice down. Trent takes advantage of the banged up defense and has a great game.

Just pressure Flacco and cover Torrey. Simple. Flacco is overrated as it gets. Fuck Flacco.

24-16 Browns.

Are you guys upset that Richardson was talking about exchanging jerseys with Ray Rice?

Are you guys upset that Richardson was talking about exchanging jerseys with Ray Rice?

Not at all. For one, football is a fraternity. RBs are going to appreciate other great RBs because they know the amount of work that has gone into them to become great. For two, I'd want a young, say, Bengal to want Richardson's jersey at some point.

Not at all. For one, football is a fraternity. RBs are going to appreciate other great RBs because they know the amount of work that has gone into them to become great. For two, I'd want a young, say, Bengal to want Richardson's jersey at some point.

I'm not upset about it either, especially when Rice said he wanted Trent's jersey. Trent is only 8 games into his NFL career and he's already earned the respect of one of, if not the best back in the league. Impressive

Chris Mortenson and Mike Ditka picked the Browns to win on ESPN.com :thumbup:

When was the last time we beat the Ravens?

Dudes in what quarter do we see the double reverse? I'm thinking 3rd quarter, on 2nd and 2 for a loss of 13.

Dudes in what quarter do we see the double reverse? I'm thinking 3rd quarter, on 2nd and 2 for a loss of 13.

That should have never been used last week. This week though since it's likely not going to be raining, we should use it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."