• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Tyreke Evans and Brandon Jennings will test Free Agency next summer

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Huber.

Adrninistrator
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Both Tyreke Evans and Brandon Jennings will test the market next off-season.</p>&mdash; Legion Sports (@MySportsLegion) <a href="https://twitter.com/MySportsLegion/status/264022909100650496" data-datetime="2012-11-01T15:15:41+00:00">November 1, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Obviously we wouldn't have interest in Jennings but any interest in Evans as a SF?

Evans strikes me as a player that needs the ball in his hands to succeed. I'm not sure we need that.

first, we convince stern to up the number of balls on the court to 3.

then we target tyreke evans. but not until then.

first, we convince stern to up the number of balls on the court to 3.

then we target tyreke evans. but not until then.

You sure thats enough

I expect Evans to use 2 of those 3

Id love either one of those guys as a 6th man to initiate offense off the bench but obv we arent going to pay a max deal for either of them so forget that notion.

Both of those guys are probably hitting the market looking for major dollars and a starting gig. I doubt the Cavs would be offering either let alone both of those things.

Both of those guys are probably hitting the market looking for major dollars and a starting gig. I doubt the Cavs would be offering either let alone both.

All the more reason we should have tool Drummond, tanked this year, add Evans and a top pick. Lol

Scott is a guy I would like to coach Evans. He needs structure. Doesn't fit with the team we have at all though.

Both are terrible shooters, both have oversized egos. Dont want them. Thanks anyways

Tyreke Evans is a homeless man's LBJ. Always has seemed like a cancer for the Kings, to me.

Jennings will go to whichever team lets him shoot all day. I suspect someone will go to Phoenix.

Evans has apparently spend major time working on his shooting skills this offseason. If he shows throughout this season that he actually has improved his shooting I wouldn't mind looking into him.

I think Tyreke could thrive in the right environment. He's a career 18 -5 -5 at 44% shooting - that is 3 seasons of numbers, and include his rookie year. No reason to believe he should improve upon those, especially in a system (and we know Sac has been a black hole for several seasons). I could even make an argument that his percentages suffered because he was relied upon to be the man from essentially day 1.

Unfortunately, he will command if not max, near max money. We will be one of the few teams that can get into that range.

I mean "no reason to believe he shouldn't improve upon those numbers"

Editing is down - wanted to clarify.

Jennings already mentioned he wants to go to a bigger market. It's going to be tough for Jim though to find a big market team to take him on. But then again the Knicks are still an NBA team.

Tyreke goes to Phoenix. They need a player like him after we stole Dion Waiters from them.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."