• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 3|Cavs @ Bucks|Saturday, November 3, 2012|8:30PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Silky Smooth

All-Star
Reaction score
80s-90s_cavs_logo.gif
VS.​
Milwaukee-Bucks-Logo.jpg

Saturday, November 3, 2012 Happy Birthday to me!!
Where: BMO Harris Bradley Center
Time: 8:30 PM
TV: FSOHIO
Radio: WTAM 1100

295358_display_image.jpg
Cleveland Cavaliers Head Coach Byron Scott
100303-scott-skiles-mouth.jpg
Milwaukee Bucks Head Coach Scott Skiles

Cavaliers Starters
pepsi-max-kyrie-irving-uncle-drew.jpg

Kyrie "Unlce Drew" Irving
Kyrie-Irving-Dion-Waiters.png

Dion "Brotherly Love" Waiters
alonzo+gee+cavs.jpg

Alonzo "WATCH OUT BELOWWWW" Gee
tristan_3.jpg

Tristan "Which hand am I supposed to shoot with?" Thomspon
09pool.jpg

Anderson "WTF am I still doing here" Varejao

Bucks Starters
jennings1.jpg

Brandon "Just waiting to bolt for a bigger market because I'm that good" Jennings
1333405975_ellis.jpeg

Monta "My shot" Ellis
act_tobias_harris.jpg

Tobias "Hello" Harris
460x.jpg

Ersan "Stretch 4" Ilyasova
samuel_dalembert-1016.gif

Samuel "Solid" Dalembert

Cavaliers-Bucks Preview

STATS LLC

It's been nearly three years since the Milwaukee Bucks lost at home to the Cleveland Cavaliers, and it's been much longer since they opened a season with back-to-back victories.

Brandon Jennings will try to help the Bucks to their best start in seven seasons Saturday night when they attempt to re-establish their dominance of the Cavaliers in their home opener.

Milwaukee (1-0) is averaging 110.9 points while winning seven in a row against Cleveland (1-1) for its longest winning streak in the series since an eight-game run from 1985-1987.

The Bucks have also won five straight over the Cavaliers at home, dating to a loss Dec. 6, 2009.

They're looking to extend those winning streaks after opening their season Friday with an impressive 99-88 victory at Boston. Milwaukee hasn't started 2-0 since winning its first three games in 2005-06.

"We missed the playoffs two years in a row, so it started from (Friday)," said Jennings, who connected on 9 of 17 field goals to finish with 21 points along with 13 assists and six steals.

He could be primed for another strong performance against the Cavs considering he averaged 22.0 points on 50.7 percent shooting over four meetings last season.

Ersan Ilyasova, who had 11 rebounds Friday, scored 20.0 points per game on 66.7 percent shooting (24 of 36) in his last three matchups with Cleveland, averaging 8.0 rebounds in that stretch.

Milwaukee's Tobias Harris is looking to build on an impressive start to the season, totaling 18 points and six rebounds against the Celtics after averaging 5.0 and 2.4, respectively, in 42 games as a rookie in 2011-12.

The Cavaliers are opening a six-game, 11-day road trip after going 10-23 as the visitor last season.

They failed to enter that stretch with some momentum, falling 115-86 to Chicago on Friday while allowing the Bulls to shoot 63.8 percent from the field.

"That's what you call a good, old-fashioned butt-whipping," coach Byron Scott said. "As a young team, we still have a lot to learn. As I told the players, you've got to come ready to play, especially against good teams."

Cleveland did that in its season opener, winning 94-84 over Washington on Tuesday behind 29 points from Kyrie Irving. The second-year point guard, however, followed that up with 6-of-15 shooting for a team-high 15 points against the Bulls.

Irving may be in for a bounce-back performance since he has totaled 57 points in two meetings with the Bucks, scoring 28 in a 115-105 loss at Milwaukee on March 14. He missed the Cavs' 107-98 defeat there April 4.

Various injuries have forced Anderson Varejao to miss six of the last seven meetings with the Bucks. The center is healthy now, and he scored 12 points with five rebounds Friday. He was much better in the season opener, getting nine points while setting career highs of 23 boards and nine assists.

The Cavaliers' cross-country trip also includes games against the Los Angeles Clippers, Golden State, Phoenix, Oklahoma City and Brooklyn.
http://espn.go.com/nba/preview?id=400277753

Rosa Acosta for your(but mainly my) viewing pleasure​

rosa_acosta%20-%20159.jpg

lavish-lane-rosa-acosta-0511.jpg

rosa-acosta.jpg

rosa-acosta-22.png

2942_profile.ak.fbcdn.net.jpg

Rosa-Acosta-8.jpg

Reinvigorated for this game tonight. Le's do it.

Dion will have a better game because neither Ellis nor Jennings can guard a double amputee.

Dion will have a better game because neither Ellis nor Jennings can guard a double amputee.

Jennings had six steals last night, and Ellis is also a guy a guy who can get a handful of steals. We have to protect the basketball from the start and avoid digging ourselves an early hole.

And although Dion has been a nice surprise on D, Kyrie has been somewhat underwhelming to me, especially off the ball and going through/around screens.

That Cavalier second unit has been borderline unwatchable. Hopefully, something happens to change that. If I have to take a dump, I just hold it until mid-second quarter. What I see in the bowl is what I see on the tv.

You would think with AV and TT our interior defense would be better. It was awful against Chicago

Got a real bad feeling about this roadie. 0-6...book it!

This game is going to determine our road trip.

If we can't beat the Bucks, that probably means we're going to have problems.

Hope this isn't a repeat of last night, but Milwaukee had our number last year. Need to stop Jennings' off the dribble because that's where the majority of their offense flows from right now. It would be nice to see Kyrie step up his D, can tonight be the night?

Wow, we've lost 7 straight to these guys? Why bother watching?

Wow, we've lost 7 straight to these guys? Why bother watching?

What's up your ass lately? Stop being so pessimistic all the damn time.

How about you watch to see how our young guy develop?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."