• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Holmgren to Dallas?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JMcCurry08

All-Star
Reaction score
John Clayton was on ESPN 790 in Miami earlier in the week and he told Dan Lebetard that Mike Holmgren is the big name of candidates to replace Jason Garrett as head coach.

Thoughts?

I doubt Mike would want to coach for Jerry Jones. Talk about a power struggle...

When these guys throw out names, the list immediately starts with the big names ESPN has thrown down peoples throats. That way theh can illicit more talking at the water cooler. Its good for buisness. The more people talk about ESPN the more people are likely to watch it. Names like Holmgren and Cowher and Gruden will always get 'speculated' because the average fan has no idea who the coordinators are.

Often these names will be thrown out before any interest is shown from either side. ESPN is gossip for men. Lowest form of journalism.

Yes, please go Mike - go far awayyy. Somewhere like in Dallas, where the owner is a dick.

All for discussion. Not much to talk about in Dallas aside from Romo sucking; they need some material.

The dudes down here on sports radio are pushing hard for Holmgren to coach since he "has a history" with Jerry Jones. FWIW.

I said this a week ago in another thread. I don't think Jerry Jones wants a coach down here that doesn't want to gargle his balls like Garrett does.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."