• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Steve Nash Fractures Fibula

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8588947/steve-nash-los-angeles-lakers-suffers-fractured-fibula

Los Angeles Lakers guard Steve Nash suffered a small non-displaced fracture in the head of his fibula, an MRI revealed.

Nash, examined by team doctor Steve Lombardo, is expected to be out a minimum of a week. He will be re-evaluated at that time.

Nash, 38, suffered the injury when he collided with Portland rookie Damian Lillard with 2:26 remaining in the second quarter Wednesday night. He tried to play again after halftime, but lasted just more than a minute before Steve Blake subbed for him. Nash spent the rest of the game icing his leg and getting treatment in the locker room.

Nash did not play against the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night after being a game-time decision.

That sounds like a...

CSi_Miami_sunglasses.gif

Nashty injury. AMIRITE?!

Health is going to be the Lakers' Achilles heal this year. They are all either relatively old, old, or coming off of an injury.

Tough break for Nash and the Lakers. :chuckles:

This is a disNASHture for LA.

Seriously though I love Nash despite him being on LA. Maybe being away from that Pheonix miracle staff really does do in a player? Shaq immediately fell off when he was traded, as did Marion (although he was never terrible, just not PHX good), and didn't Grant Hill suffer an injury too? If I was Oden i'd be looking to sign with PHX personally.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."