• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 4: Cavs @ Clippers, Monday, November 5, 2012, 10:30 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BimboColesHair

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
sCw8r.jpg

POeWh.jpg

uNFU5.jpg

dVINs.jpg

ksFU3.jpg

Late games are the best.

Crap. Another game thread that is at higher quality than what I am currently planning.

Nice job, Bimbo.

I usually like to predict that the Cavs'll win, but I'm not feeling it tonight.

108-93 Clippers

irving vs cp3 will be a beauty. cp3 will play all out cause he knows kyrie is the truth. I also hope TT guards blake and not av really want to see how he would hold up against him.
I hope we can pull this game i am a pro tank guy but my haterid for flop city and griffin thinking he is tough is reach heat level

Going to be a tough one to watch, but at least we're tied at the beginning. If the corpse of Dunleavy destroyed us on open 3s, what's Crawford and Butler going to do?... Fuck

Just thinking of our bench against theirs makes me want to throw up.

Can't wait to see the dominant force named Ryan Hollins.

They keys tonight will be Rebounding and Defense. The Clippers rank 28th in Rebounding & 22nd in D, allowing over 100 points per game.

Golden State beat the Clippers by dominating the glass, 48-33 (Clippers have also been out-rebounded each game, but this was the biggest differential) and by holding the Clippers to 43% shooting, despite them going off for 110 points.

They also forced 16 Clipper turnovers, and held them to 16 fast break points (Clippers had 29 & 21 in their 2 wins) and 32 points in the paint (L.A had 52 & 42 in their 2 wins).

What the over/under on our bench's average +/- tonight? Got to be around -12 right?

Cavs have a decent shot tonight. they match up well with the Clippers.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."