• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 4: Cavs @ Clippers, Monday, November 5, 2012, 10:30 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I think the cavs lose this one but it will be close. Can't wait to watch Kyrie and CP3 go at it.

Just got done watching interviews from shootaround today for the game tonight... MSB asked one question to Byron Scott, what was it about? Whether or not he talked to the players about voting. Glad we have such a great beat reporter

If a lineup of

Sloan
Boobie
Miles
Walton
Zeller

sees the floor tonight we will lose, and deserve to lose.

If not, I got a good feeling about tonight's game :thumbup:

I really want to get in on helping game threads. What programs do you guys use?

Could be a long night for Waiters with Bledsoe being the type of defender he is.

Bimbo much love on the Photoshop effort, but you totally took those black leather seats and the gatorade cooler out of NBA 2K!! HAHa good shit though appreciate the effort.

Ok, i see you guys are optimistic, but i just can't see it. What makes them a good matchup against us? They have the 6th man of the year that will torch our second unit, our best player will be paired with the best PG in the league, and our hustle C and hustle/athletic PF will be paired with 2 ubber hustle/athletic freaks. What am i missing?

Bimbo much love on the Photoshop effort, but you totally took those black leather seats and the gatorade cooler out of NBA 2K!! HAHa good shit though appreciate the effort.

Hahaha, yeah I did. They were the only pictures of an entire row of NBA style bench seats I could find on google images. Wish the screen grab wasn't from Boston's arena though, those seats in the background are ugly as shit.

Ok, i see you guys are optimistic, but i just can't see it. What makes them a good matchup against us? They have the 6th man of the year that will torch our second unit, our best player will be paired with the best PG in the league, and our hustle C and hustle/athletic PF will be paired with 2 ubber hustle/athletic freaks. What am i missing?

Honestly, I don't think you are missing anything. I'm not feeling it either. :chuckles:

How much longer till the game starts, guys?

I hope they put AV on Griffin. Griffin's a hot head and no one is better at irritating opponents in the league then AV

It's sad, but I almost think their bench would beat our starters

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."