• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Halo 4 - November 6th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I didn't preorder it.

Can I pick it up today anyway? Where should I go first, Gamestop, Wal-Mart or Best Buy?

I didn't preorder it.

Can I pick it up today anyway? Where should I go first, Gamestop, Wal-Mart or Best Buy?

Anywhere most likely. Big releases like Halo usually never sell out. They ship millions.

Cant wait to get this game friday. Freaking tests this week have ruined my plans on getting it on release day.

I am probably gonna wait until Christmas to get this, gives my girlfriend something to get for me..other than sex ;)

Was watching my brother play it, a month ago I said "Don't get Halo 4, it's like the Halo version of Call of Duty", I asked him what he thinks of the game today and he said "It feels like Call of Duty". He hates the control scheme (B is crouch now and you can't change it to left click, d-pad is to switch grenades etc.), and also said that the sounds (guns, vehicles) all sound "cheap". Every single thing sounds hi-pitched. Saw some cool guns though.

He was playing campaign BTW

The guns have always sounded cheap in Halo.

In fact from the videos they sound way better in 4. But my copy doesn't come till tomorrow.

well I haven't used my xbox in about 2 months, so I go to turn it on and I have the red rings of death. That is my luck.

Edit: Have no idea what I did, but its working now. I just picked the thing up and it came right on.

Last edited:
I didn't preorder it.

Looking to go this route.. Might make a quick run to one of the above now.. Someone, please convince me otherwise

Looking to go this route.. Might make a quick run to one of the above now.. Someone, please convince me otherwise

Just watch tv and wait for election results.

Did I convince you yet???????

The multiplayer, I mean holy shit, it's so much better than Halo Reach.

Decided to get it instead of study. Great friggin decision. It's so good. 343 did a hell of a job. If this doesn't win game of the year I will be shocked.

Anyone else who wants to add me on 360, my gamertag is Heils1578. Feel free to add me (however, please leave a message stating you are from the RCF)!!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."