• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

CJ Miles & The Cavs Option

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PIP

1997-98 Armco Heating & Cooling Hornet
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Elk Shyt and his headband is easily the worst player on this team and that says A LOT with Tristan's non skilled, no IQ dumb ass running up and down the floor chasing the orange thing...

Our modern day Jiri Welsch... Worst than Pavs, light years behind weak sauce and nowhere near Hot Buttered Donny's class...

This digestive looking peanut and his jersey number matches his value to an NBA franchise...

Thank you, Chris Grant.

- Horseshoe

Re: CJ Miles is Elk Shyt (12-13 poster boy )

Elk Shyt.

Love it.

Is Hot Wad still available? Cut CJ and sign him.

Old Camel Piss at it again tonight. Shooting 3's like he thinks he's good at it.

EDIT: It is sad that I would take Anthony Parker right now over CJ and not even think twice.

+1 to all the above

CJamison Miles pisses me off

So brave. We should all knight you for your bravery..

Our new tank commander now that Jamison's gone. Top 5 pick here we come
um1lw.png

He is a tale as old as time. Ricky Buckets was killed in the line of duty. Dan Gilbert has developed a robot who can tank games without paying more than 2 million a year, but the robot fouls on every defensive possession. It is a dangerous glitch. With the help of a steel shell, Ricky Buckets has become part baller, part robot. Single zero is here to tank and drop bombs from outside, with Ricky's soul driving the tank.

Chuck Jumpers is the Robocop of the Cavaliers tankathon 2012.

I borrowed most of those jokes from MYoung, but whatever.

We need players like CJ so that we can lose a sufficient amount of games.

Old Camel Piss at it again tonight. Shooting 3's like he thinks he's good at it.

EDIT: It is sad that I would take Anthony Parker right now over CJ and not even think twice.

I would take AP over him everyday... Unlike CJ, Parker showed some good basketball IQ at times, wasnt taking such stupid 3 pointers all the time and only averaged 1 turnover in 25 minutes per game (I hope CJ's turnover numbers will go down as he's not been that turnover prone in the past)

How much must Byron hate Casspi to keep playing miles in front of him?

I've been on and off RCF for a few weeks. PIP is back?

You know what this means right? Based on Pip's ornothological themed JJ Hickson thread a few years ago, CJ's going to be balling it up on the west coast a couple years from now two teams separated from the Cavs.

The good part? The Cavs will get a Cinderella first rounder that they won't see until it turns into a 2nd round pumpkin three years after CJ retires.

Between he and Deshawn Stevenson, I have no idea how Jerry Sloan didn't kill something with a pulse... Give me Wally, now, right now over this dude...

The mere fact this team rolls out there nightly with these gawd awful uniforms and compounds that issue with a player such as this blows the mind... Ugly and ugly is not pretty...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."