• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

CJ Miles & The Cavs Option

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: CJ Miles is Elk Shyt (12-13 poster boy )

Freakin change your damn avatar, Pip. I don't need someone seeing that shit if they walk into my office :thumbdown

Chuck Jumpers Miles :chuckles:

I figured PIP was dead

Freakin change your damn avatar, Pip. I don't need someone seeing that shit if they walk into my office :thumbdown

You can turn avatars and sigs off.

I thought gay marriage won on Tuesday?

You do the same... I work in a highly populated republican area and they're not happy.... So change that shit....

You do the same... I work in a highly populated republican area and they're not happy.... So change that shit....

lol: my guy won so probably time to change anyway

You know what this means right? Based on Pip's ornothological themed JJ Hickson thread a few years ago, CJ's going to be balling it up on the west coast a couple years from now two teams separated from the Cavs.

The good part? The Cavs will get a Cinderella first rounder that they won't see until it turns into a 2nd round pumpkin three years after CJ retires.

I'd hardly call what Hickson is doing out there "balling it up."

Elk Shyt and his headband is easily the worst player on this team and that says A LOT with Tristan's non skilled, no IQ dumb ass running up and down the floor chasing the orange thing...

Our modern day Jiri Welsch... Worst than Pavs, light years behind weak sauce and nowhere near Hot Buttered Donny's class...

This digestive looking peanut and his jersey number matches his value to an NBA franchise...

Thank you, Chris Grant.

- Horseshoe

Ive missed the shyt out of you.

Ya, because a naked dude with a mustache is comparable... :chuckles:

You're a Yankee fan living in a very republican area? :chuckles: Just razzing.. If I were stoned, I could watch your sig endlessly.

Oh, and Elk Shyt.

talking-funny-o.gif

0-4 in that half. This guy....this is not my kind of guy.

He has been demoted to Dog Shyt.

He's not even Shyt.

Warm Bag of Piss.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."