• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 7: Cavs @ Thunder November 11, 7:00 pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ruggeder

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Time: 7:00 pm
TV: Fox Sports Ohio
Radio: WTAM 1100

The Future

The Bench
Omri Casspi, Anderson Varejao, Daniel Gibson, C.J. Miles, Sam-Sam Samuels, Luke "Walton", and the rest

The Bad Guys

The Bench

Nick Collison, Walker Russell, Hasheem Thabeet, Daequan Cook, Cole Aldrich, and the rest.

The Facts as I See Them
This is going to be a tough game. The OKC Thunder are an elite team that went to the NBA Finals. They are good at every position. Our strongest position is obviously point guard, but they have a decent point guard of their own. The key will be limiting turnovers, getting defensive stops, and Dion having another good game to open the floor up for others so that Kyrie isn't triple teamed and the offense becomes suffocated. Easier Said then Done. With Zeller out (at time of this) with his concussion, our options that were limited are even more limited, as he can run the floor and add some punch to the second unit or with the starters. Our bench has been a real black hole lately, and injuries won't help.

The Moment You Have Been Waiting For.....Almost Nude Women

fashion-model-topless.jpg

Kate-Upton-02.jpg

Kate-Upton-06.jpg

hot-ass-hot-hands.jpg

Oh boy... this is the next game?

Can the Browns play an impromptu Sunday night game? :chuckles:

I literally just stared at that butt in a daze for over 5 minutes... didn't even realize i was doing it.

Didn't we beat OKC last year?

Not too optimistic we pull it off again.

Any word on waiters? I can't find anything regarding his status, I'm guessing game time decision.

Westbrook is going to torch Kyrie. Hopefully Kyrie is feeling better and can cancel it out offensively. Waiters may struggle against Thabo. Going to be tough to even keep this a close game imo.

Like you guys, I don't feel good about it at all. I'd be content with keeping it competitive for a half.

Well, with Gee trying to guard KD, and their bench vs. ours, we're gonna need a crazy good shooting night (>50% minimum) to make this a game. We'll probably get torched by KD and Kevin Martin tonight.

We destroyed them last year with Hollins goddamn it. We will be fine. And they had Harden still.

According to the PD (and confirmed by Ben):

Tyler Zeller is not playing tonight in OKC.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."