• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Countries challenging the U.S.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
If we went to war with China, I doubt we'd have any intent in paying them any of our debt back that they own.

If we went to war with China, we wouldn't be paying back any of our debt to anyone. No one would accept the dollars we would try to give them.

I respect Gour's opinion, and he is right China will be the most dominant country in the world shortly if it's not stopped, but going to war with China would be a disaster, and would likely literally be the end of the world lol.

China needs the US, just like we need China. I'd say there is a mutual respect between the two countries. We hate each other, we respect each other, but we need each other.

War with China would be a nightmare. Good grief. Thankfully, it is not even a remote possibility.

Not sure how it doesn't matter.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space-Based_Infrared_System

Our stealth fighters are virtually undetectable by our own global detection system. The new Chinese fighters are not. Their advancements in radar absorbing paint and quiet engines is significant, and it will give them a significant advantage over other Eastern nations, but it will still light up our defense grid like a Christmas tree. That's all I was saying.
nobody locates air contacts in real time using space-based IR

and even if we did, it's not like you're going to be in a dogfight and figure out where the other one is using IR from outer space

I deleted some posts in this thread in response to concerns expressed that some of the information may be proprietary/confidential/etc. Sorry for the intervention but hope the rationale makes sense.

I think it much more likely that China and US form an alliance rather than go to war with each other.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."