• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Josh Smith

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Fits this team great to be honest. If he buys in, we would be very dangerous with him. He's the defender we need, especially on the perimeter.

I can envision us running into Miami in the playoffs in a couple years, and man, how great would it be to have Josh Smith guarding LeBron? There can't be many better options out there.

Pluses: He's a good player. One of the top free agents of 2013.

Minuses: He isn't coming here due to that.

Thanks....meant to type 26, as I googled his age as I typed my original response.

It seems the older I get, the more typographical errors I make. Damn Father Time.

Why do we even start threads about big name free agents, they aren't coming here.

Why do we even start threads about big name free agents, they aren't coming here.

Getting a big name like a Lebron, a Kobe, a Wade, a Dirk, etc? Correct, we are not going to pull in them through FA. Borderline All-Stars who could fit a certain need on the right team? With Kyrie and if Waiters continues his development, we could possibly land those type of guys.

Guys like Josh Smith are a possibility for us, either FA or trade. He's not a star, but he's a solid talent. He's going to want to go to a place where he can get paid and showcase his game. Can't rule out Cleveland, not matter how much people want to cry about big names not considering us.

I don't want Josh Smith, but with our cap room, I don't know why anyone thinks he'd be unattainable. He's not exactly a mega-star, either.

I don't want Smith, and only some of that stems from shooting 39/14/14 :chuckles:

But for real, 14% on free throws?

According to SI.com, the Lakers want to trade Gasol for Smith. As the article points out, not much incentive for Danny Ferry to agree to such a deal.

HERE is the link.

According to SI.com, the Lakers want to trade Gasol for Smith. As the article points out, not much incentive for Danny Ferry to agree to such a deal.

HERE is the link.
Wouldn't be the Lakers only horrible decision made in the past few weeks...

Still don't understand the strange fascination with pairing Howard and Smith. Friendships don't win titles.

Also, don't know why anyone would want another poor-shooting big (or player at all, really) on this team. Especially when said player is a retard that still fucking shoots.

Wouldn't be the Lakers only horrible decision made in the past few weeks...

Still don't understand the strange fascination with pairing Howard and Smith. Friendships don't win titles.

Also, don't know why anyone would want another poor-shooting big (or player at all, really) on this team. Especially when said player is a retard that still fucking shoots.

I'm not entirely convinced that's true...

3pdehu.jpg

I wish we would have drafted him way back in 2004. I remember being so disappointed when we selected luke jackson because silas wanted a guy who could contribute right away. Well paul he never contributed ever.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."