• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 8: Cavs @ Nets | Nov. 13th | 7:30 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The job of the head coach is the answer the media's questions. If you can't do that (looking at you, Pat Shurmur), get out of the business.

Please stop trolling all threads with this horseshit please.

The truth hurts, I know.
It's not that the truth hurts, you just sound like a complete idiot. Especially these past few days. Don't know what is up with you lately, used to respect your opinion. But that's going to shit real quick.

It's not that the truth hurts, you just sound like a complete idiot. Especially these past few days. Don't know what is up with you lately, used to respect your opinion. But that's going to shit real quick.

I have always hated Byron Scott, and I was open and clear about it, just like my hatred towards Acta and Shumur. Why is it taking you until now for me to lose your respect?

Oh ho ho HO HO HO HO. :chuckles:

Well shit.

Well, in my defense, at least nobody can deny my love for Mangini. :chuckles:

Brooklyn-Nets-Seating-Chart-for-Barclays-Center.jpg

Ok so there are tickets available in section 26, row 4, pretty decent seats with a good angle - for $94 after taxes and fees, which is a great deal for Brooklyn. Was gonna go alone. Should I go? Watch from home?

Was also contemplating buying two nosebleed tickets for $47 total and going with a good friend. Or of course not going at all.

Just thinking outloud lol

Brooklyn-Nets-Seating-Chart-for-Barclays-Center.jpg

Ok so there are tickets available in section 26, row 4, pretty decent seats with a good angle - for $94 after taxes and fees, which is a great deal for Brooklyn. Was gonna go alone. Should I go? Watch from home?

Was also contemplating buying two nosebleed tickets for $47 total and going with a good friend. Or of course not going at all.

Just thinking outloud lol

Spend $188 and go with the good friend and sit in the good seats...

Time for a win.

I don't like these chumps and how they think they are a good basketball team.

Ok so there are tickets available in section 26, row 4, pretty decent seats with a good angle - for $94 after taxes and fees, which is a great deal for Brooklyn.

Agreed - great deal - especially for Brooklyn.

Maybe a little off subject here, but I have a feeling that Lebron may end up in Brooklyn with his boy Jay-Z. Just sayin

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."