• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

So I got Flower for PS3

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snarly

Count Duckula.
Reaction score
So I finally gave In after being a action, Sports, RPG, and Platforming guy. I usually hate these kind of games however I found myself actually liking It a more so after a action packed or sad evening. Any members here have this game and what Is your take on It?

I played it at a friend's house one time. I know that my friend really liked it. He didn't explain it very well to me, and I don't think I'm cultured enough to appreciate it. I thought it was aesthetically pleasing and different from other games. My friend is a graduate student in film, and 95% of the time that I spend playing video games is spent playing Madden so that could account for our differences in opinion haha

Never heard of it. But shouldnt think go in the WTF thread

[video=youtube;yAQjvuyljZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAQjvuyljZc&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I am however fascinated about how the game works. Can you tell me what you do/plot?

My brother has this game and there is some other ones too he has. Like one where you are underwater and stuff. I like it because the music is relaxing and it is a relaxing game.

I have it and I love it. It's a great game to play when you are stressed.

There Is no plot other than I think to make a dark city or maybe a depressed or sick person fell better by the "Levels" that act as "Dreams" where you become the Wind and rebuild some dead earth and Spots of land. Level 2 was far way better than level 1 So i can Imagine the last 3 are going to be amazing. I went back to level one just to be the wind to relax after a intense WipeoutHD session and I felt much more relaxed then I was able to beat the Wipeout race I could not before. It has that effect and and I do not even have a true HDtv yet. (I know) :/ So basically you make your own assumptions and story about It as you go on.

My brother has this game and there is some other ones too he has. Like one where you are underwater and stuff. I like it because the music is relaxing and it is a relaxing game.

I think the underwater one Is Flow.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."