• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Michigan Week

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ruken

Sixth Man
Reaction score
I'm in torts class....and Michigan still sucks.

Leaked OSU uni for scUM game?

New-Ohio-State-Football-Uniforms-1.jpg

Apparently it was up on their website and people noticed it. OSU took it down immediately...

Supposedly the helmet is a matte grey and has chrome Buckeye leafs for the pride stickers like the chrome on Oregon's helmets...

How blessed are Ohio fans this week....OSU vs Michigan, Cleveland vs Pittsburgh and Cleveland vs Miami

How blessed are Ohio fans this week....OSU vs Michigan, Cleveland vs Pittsburgh and Cleveland vs Miami

To bad we will be 1-2 in those games with Ohio State being the only victor.

As long as the Buckeyes win...I am perfectly OK with going 1-3 in this rivalry week.

Leftwich is out for Shittsburgh I thought I heard... Could potentially go 2-1

Leftwich is out for Shittsburgh I thought I heard... Could potentially go 2-1

I hope we can go 3-0 but always expect the worse when it comes to Cleveland sports.

Leaked OSU uni for scUM game?

New-Ohio-State-Football-Uniforms-1.jpg

Apparently it was up on their website and people noticed it. OSU took it down immediately...

They're officially being unveiled at the Beat Blue pep rally tonight at the Ohio Union.

I'll be at The Game on Saturday and my level of anticipation is off the charts. Chance to go undefeated, Urban's first game against TSUN, chance at revenge from last year, Senior Day, appearance of '02 title team members including Jim Tressel and Mo Clarett, and the greatest rivalry in sports. It's my last game at Ohio Stadium as a student and it's shaping up to be incredibly special.

What a fucking scrooge professor I have. He scheduled a QUIZ (outside of class time?) for tonight at 7:30. I was actually semi-interested in going to the pep rally tonight, too.

Yea you all better be jumping in Mirror Lake tomorrow. This will be the first year in six that I shall not able to.

Ha nah graduated in four worked for a nonprofit down there for two years after. Kept doing it cuz we kept winning then we lost lat year so the streak is broken. You should really do it though its quite the experience.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."