• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kyrie out 4 weeks with hairline fracture of left index finger

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

pjtoadie

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
Cavaliers Injury Update:

Cavaliers Guard Kyrie Irving received an MRI and CT Scan of his contused left index finger (3rd quarter of Saturday night’s game at The Q vs. Dallas) today at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health. The results of the MRI and CT Scan revealed a hairline/non-displaced fracture in the finger. The injury will be treated with taping and a splint. He is currently projected to be Out for the next four weeks while the fracture heals, and is scheduled to be re-evaluated in two weeks. His status will be updated as appropriate at that point.

Cavaliers guard Daniel Gibson has a contused right elbow experienced in Saturday’s game at The Q vs. Dallas. He continued to play and be available for play during that game. He traveled with the team to Philadelphia, and continued to receive treatment immediately prior to the Sunday game vs. the Sixers and during the first quarter in the locker room. He returned to the bench for the remainder of the game, but did not play. Gibson underwent an x-ray and MRI today at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health, both of which were negative. He is cleared to play.

Cavaliers forward/center Tristan Thompson experienced a nasal contusion during the second quarter of the game in Philadelphia last night. An x-ray at the Cleveland Clinic today revealed a nasal fracture. He will have a protective mask fitted and is projected to be ready to play in Wednesday’s game at The Q also vs. the Sixers.

Re: Kyrie out 4 weeks with contused left index finger

Ohh, fuck..

YES! TANK STRONG!

SHABAZZ COME TO MEEEE

fuck

tanking time

also both TT and Z are going to wear masks now. Might as well have the whole team do it :chuckles:

EVERYONE ON OUR TEAM IS HURT.

Oh boy...

So, when do the Indians start? :chuckles:

111910_abrams_tank_800.JPG

Yikes... Full on tank time!

Even though I don't do the Cavs radio show anymore I still get all of the media emails and I beat Boyer to the punch lol

Well my fantasy team just took a hit.

Tank and we get to keep Varejao...I suspect he's next to come down with an injury of some sort and we can ride the tank to the top of the lottery next season.

Toe, Shoulder, Hand, Finger. Kyrie Irving.

Injury Prone.

So, let's be honest here, hurt last season, hurt in the summer league, hurt again this season. That doesn't look good.

Even though I don't do the Cavs radio show anymore I still get all of the media emails and I beat Boyer to the punch lol

That doesn't seem to take much... :chuckles:

She doesn't even have a source close enough to give her a courtesy release 5 minutes before an official press release?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."