• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Luiz Adriano is a Douche Nozzle

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

caf

Some people did something.
Reaction score
The ball is being returned out of sportsmanship after a stoppage due to injury.

Adriano has other things in mind... like being the biggest asshat on the planet.

ibcYR0l5g1MxkG.gif

Look, i'm a big fútbol fan, Adriano was in the wrong, but TECHNICALLY there is no RULE saying they must abide by the "drop ball gentleman's agreement." If you want to prevent this from happening, put it in the rules.

Well, I'm guessing there was no injury. Maybe that will teach guys not to flop. Awesome play!

What's going on here? I see somebody scoring a goal after a long pass and a bunch of guys not paying attention. What's wrong or illegal?

What's going on here? I see somebody scoring a goal after a long pass and a bunch of guys not paying attention. What's wrong or illegal?

technically it's not illegal. the referee stopped the game because of an injury and in soccer it's common to pass the ball back to the goalie of the team that had possession before the injury. it's a fair play thing that normally happens once or twice a game and nobody goes after the ball when it happens (you wait till the goalie has the ball and then the games goes on...)...i've watched a lot of soccer in my life and i've never seen anything like this

just watched the video...pretty funny what happened after the goal:

Shahktar then initially allowed Nordsjaelland to walk an equaliser in directly from kick-off to even things up, only for them to abandon that plan with the ball halfway towards their goal as Taras Stepanenko nabbed possession and ran off

so there's another assclown on that team... :chuckles:

you can watch the video (with english commentary) here:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/thetoepoke/id/687/video-shakhtars-luiz-adriano-obviously-not-a-big-believer-in-fair-play-protocol?cc=5739

Last edited:
Even in the rare circumstances where someone does score in soccer, it's only by some technicality. What a sport!!

Even in the rare circumstances where someone does score in soccer, it's only by some technicality. What a sport!!

To quote Dogma, "Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer."

In truth I think I'd rather deal with the genocide than watch soccer.

Look, i'm a big fútbol fan, Adriano was in the wrong, but TECHNICALLY there is no RULE saying they must abide by the "drop ball gentleman's agreement." If you want to prevent this from happening, put it in the rules.

Technically there is. Unsportsman like conduct is cause for a yellow card. If the ref had any balls and deemed the action unsportsman like (which it was) he could have issued a yellow card and disallowed the goal.

the hardest thing about playing soccer is telling your parents youre gay

Soccer: the one sport where scoring is looked down upon.

[video=youtube;-G9bX36wK_U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G9bX36wK_U&feature=related[/video]

So wait, the ref dropped the ball in play, and no one on the other team cared about it? Not exactly sure I see what's wrong with the play..

So wait, the ref dropped the ball in play, and no one on the other team cared about it? Not exactly sure I see what's wrong with the play..

This happens every game though. In all other sports there are stoppages for injuries. That doesn't occur in soccer since time continuously runs. Thus in order for medical staff to come onto the field the ball must be kicked out of play. If you haven't played soccer then you don't really understand.

[video=youtube;jPk-wmqP5ec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPk-wmqP5ec[/video]

In this video a guy kicks the ball to the opposing goalie following a similar situation. He accidentally scores the ball and is flabberghasted. They let the other team score a goal to make up for it. There is really nothing in American sports that you can compare it to.

This happens every game though. In all other sports there are stoppages for injuries. That doesn't occur in soccer since time continuously runs. Thus in order for medical staff to come onto the field the ball must be kicked out of play. If you haven't played soccer then you don't really understand.

In this video a guy kicks the ball to the opposing goalie following a similar situation. He accidentally scores the ball and is flabberghasted. They let the other team score a goal to make up for it.

This video should be in the "WTF" thread.

There is really nothing in American sports that you can compare it to.

Hopefully it stays that way.

In this video a guy kicks the ball to the opposing goalie following a similar situation. He accidentally scores the ball and is flabberghasted. They let the other team score a goal to make up for it. There is really nothing in American sports that you can compare it to.

Were these teams coached by moms?

So now we have yet another example of scoring a goal being looked down upon.

Baseball players have gotten hits on intentional walk pitches that came too close to the plate. Justin Forsett just yesterday ran a ball 80+ yards into the end zone after clearly being tackled and fooling the refs into thinking he wasn't.

Can anyone guess whether the other team was gifted a make-up score as a result?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."