• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Manual Transmission

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
driving a car with manual transmission is just a slap in the face to the inventor of automatic transmission.

I don't know about you guys but I need my hands free to eat, drink, play with my phone and mess with my music :chuckles:

I can still do all of those with my car.....

How do you masturbate while driving?

I think I already told this story, but I once jerked it while delivering a pizza. Never ask for "Ranch Sauce" while ordering an East of Chicago delivery.

You tuck your shit in the waste band of your pants and push your belly in and out real fast.

When I was young, my family used to go boating on Lake Erie every weekend of every Summer/Fall. One time when I was like 11, I got a boner while wearing my swim trunks in the bathroom of our boat. My mom, older sister and older brother were all sitting directly outside of the toilet (there's not many places to go on a 28' boat). I tucked that shit up like I always did when hiding it on the bus for school (damn vibrations!!!) but didn't realize that the head was popping out of my waist-line. Needless to say, I got a bunch of laughs from my brother and my mom just said "I think you've got a situation going on down there." Horrible, horrible memory to say the least!

My first boner: Showed my mom because I was deathly frightened I was dying. She is silent. My dad can't stop laughing. He tells her to do what she does when it happens to him. She doesnt think its funny.

14 was a rough age

My first boner: Showed my mom because I was deathly frightened I was dying. She is silent. My dad can't stop laughing. He tells her to do what she does when it happens to him. She doesnt think its funny.

14 was a rough age

My first boner was terrible. I was 7 and it lasted for 14 hours and I was in the emergency room getting shots in it. Damn, I'm such a downer!

My first boner was terrible. I was 7 and it lasted for 14 hours and I was in the emergency room getting shots in it. Damn, I'm such a downer!

You got shots in your boner?!

My first boner...14 was a rough age

WTF is DAVID NARFFF! talking about? 14 years old with your first boner? I used to get woodies at the age of 5 and 6 and shit. I'm pretty sure this is the reason my parents were always looking like pirates.... in reality, they just got poked in the eye!

YARRRRRRRRR!!!!

5Ax0I1XeW9bi1mt4hfJ5RjuJ_400.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."