• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

White flag giveaway this Sunday!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Penn State waves white towels and it provides for a pretty kickass environment.

A white towel and a white flag have two totally different connotations.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Is this white flag thing true?! If so....the white flag give away needs to be white flagged!</p>&mdash; T.J. Ward (@BossWard43) <a href="https://twitter.com/BossWard43/status/271379882087432194" data-datetime="2012-11-21T22:29:40+00:00">November 21, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is so so so so bad.

Even if they were orange or something I'd throw it in the nearest trash can upon receiving it.

Good Lord.

No offense Mr.Haslam but Clevland fan are not retarted like Pittsburgh fans, we dont wanna be waving some stupid ass towels around...Its a terrible idea, ecspically when Defensive leaders like Ward speak out how stupid it is....

best marketing idea ever. national attention, the cleveland fans arent going to be happy and will react somehow epically, I hope.

No offense Mr.Haslam but Clevland fan are not retarted like Pittsburgh fans, we dont wanna be waving some stupid ass towels around...Its a terrible idea, ecspically when Defensive leaders like Ward speak out how stupid it is....

It really has everything to do with it being an actual flag and not a towel as far as the national media getting hold of this. Even so, if anything it should be Orange. This is hilarious though.

Who are we targeting with the first overall pick?

Shabazz Muhammad.

....oh you mean the other worst Cleveland team in the league.

I'm really worried about how this will turn out. If we start waving white flags, no doubt it will spook the French. They'll see us doing it and then think something is up and they'll join in.. Next thing you know, all of Europe will be sending tanks over their border. The Browns really need to reconsider their actions in this matter. Perhaps is we just send them our unused flags, they wouldn't have to mass produce them and that would fix the EUs economy? There's got to be a positive solution to this madness.

I'm really worried about how this will turn out. If we start waving white flags, no doubt it will spook the French. They'll see us doing it and then think something is up and they'll join in.. Next thing you know, all of Europe will be sending tanks over their border. The Browns really need to reconsider their actions in this matter. Perhaps is we just send them our unused flags, they wouldn't have to mass produce them and that would fix the EUs economy? There's got to be a positive solution to this madness.

No doubt this assessment holds weight. I hear Japan is claiming to make an hour long special on t.v making fun of us. We will most likely have to drop a bomb on them during a T.V announcement saying we will no longer be waving the white flags.

Chardon, much like the French, ruins everything.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."