• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Young Player out of Iran Making Big splash with 29points in Game 1

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Reaction score
Just forwarded to me: Out in Asia (Super League -Iran) A young player had 29 points in the first game of the season. Jonas Lalehzadeh is a 23 year old with National Team experience. We may have to keep an Eye on this one this season...

Why not? There are a lot of prospects who warrant a fair shake at being looked at. The Cavs are set to have a lot of late second round picks that they can use for draft and stash players. With the way they are re-building this team, one would assume they are at least going to look at all possibilities.

EDIT: I just wish we have a lot more info from the OP. Take this as a kind suggestion should you continue posting in our beautiful forum. :D

[video=youtube;qjEL0JVQ01c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjEL0JVQ01c[/video]

Just forwarded to me: Out in Asia (Super League -Iran) A young player had 29 points in the first game of the season. Jonas Lalehzadeh is a 23 year old with National Team experience. We may have to keep an Eye on this one this season...

Ah yes, Iran - that hotbed of NBA-level talent. While you're hanging out there in Asia you might want to keep an eye on the Cambodian "Super League" and let us know if anyone leads his team in steals after one game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."