• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Worst Jersey You've Ever Worn

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Jerseys just arent fashionable.

On the other hand, if delonte west had a mask, I'd wear it any time I left the house.

On the other hand, if delonte west had a mask, I'd wear it any time I left the house.

:chuckles: You worry about things like fashion more than any guy I know in real life.

Although in general I agree that guys who wear jerseys randomly are douche bags. Wear them to games and if you're getting together with people to watch a game. If I go to a bar with friends to watch the Browns play the Steelers, I'll wear my jersey. I won't wake up and wear my jersey for no reason.

Ty Hill Cavs Black Jersey

Dennis Rodman Black Chicago Bulls Jersey

Shawn Kemp home Sonics jersey

My parents dressed me as the backup quarterback for the Houston Oilers back in the early 80s for Halloween one year. And sometimes people ask me why I didn't set higher goals for myself...

I love the comments on people who wear jerseys. Who cares? I might be alone here, but I've never worried about what another man is wearing...:confused:

I will say I only wear mine to games or when I'm getting together with friends at a bar or something to watch a game...I don't wear it out to go grocery shopping, but wouldn't judge someone if they did.

When I was very young (like '95), I wore a Bettis jersey (replica). I also had a Grant Hill Pistons (replica). The cake winner is my only jersey since I was 10... I bought an authentic Fausto Carmona jersey.. Wore it this past halloween.

If you think that jerseys aren't fashionable.. you should see my softball jersey :wiggle:

For Christmas one year, my sister offered to get me a jersey for Christmas and I couldn't decide between Cribbs and Braylon Edwards. I settled on Braylon because he had just had a monster season. What a waste.

I also got a Greg Oden OSU jersey when he was a freshman because I was expecting him to be a monster pro.

Love my Gerry McNamara jersey, and kudos to anyone who remembers who he was haha My GF got me a signed photo of him for Christmas a few years ago which officially made me own more Gerry McNamara memorabilia than probably anyone else in the world that he isn't related to...

I still wear the Oden and McNamara jerseys multiple times per week, but I just wear them around my apartment cuz they are more comfortable than an undershirt.

At least it went to a better use

297409_10151109941851600_997211113_n.jpg

And the worst Jersey has to be ...... NEW JERSEY !!!!!!!! Even the Nets left them :gap:

Much more fashionable than a jersey:chuckles:

Let it go.

I don't think most people care about guys wearing jerseys (except maybe Dave). When I was talking about them I was mostly referring to guys who wear them with big old bling and jeans wrapped around their ankles, in other words douche bags. I actually like going out on game day with a jersey on and seeing a bunch of other people wearing Browns gear. Kind of gives you a sense of camaraderie. I used it in college to strike up conversations with hot chicks in Browns stuff in the dining halls on game day. I didn't have a jersey at that point, but I had hats, t-shirts and the like.

I don't know why I don't like my Cavs jerseys that much. I usually won't wear them unless I'm actually going to a game. With my Browns jersey I have no problem throwing it on on game day, even if I'm just going to a bar.

And the worst Jersey has to be ...... NEW JERSEY !!!!!!!! Even the Nets left them :gap:

more additions:

Jason Kidd throwback new jersey nets jersey
curtis martin home jets
Wimbley browns home (don't know where it went tho)
greg oden ohio state jersey..
Larry Hughes alternate blue jersey

I can do this all day

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."