• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game #14 - Cleveland Cavaliers @ Memphis Grizzlies - Nov. 26th, 2012 @ 8:00 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
images
@
images

Cleveland Cavaliers (3-10) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (9-2)

Monday, November 26th, 2012 @ 8:00 PM EST
Live from the FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee

[video=youtube;hg_TZk45b84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg_TZk45b84[/video]

Coaching Matchup

images
images

Byron Scott ................................. Lionel Hollins

Starting Lineups

i
i

Jeremy Pargo .................................................. .. Mike Conley Jr.

i
i

Dion Waiters .................................................. .. Tony Allen

i
i

Alonzo Gee .................................................. .. Rudy Gay

i
i

Tristan Thompson .................................................. .. Zach Randolph

i
i

Anderson Varejao .................................................. .. Marc Gasol

Bench Brigades

Cleveland

Omri Casspi
Daniel Gibson
Jon Leuer
C.J. Miles
Samardo Samuels
Donald Sloan
Luke Walton
Tyler Zeller

Memphis

Jerryd Bayless
Wayne Ellington
Hamed Haddadai
Quincy Pondexter
Josh Selby
Marreese Speights
Tony Wroten

Out Tonight

Cleveland

Kyrie Irving
Luke Harangody

Memphis

Darrell Arthur​

Re: Game #14 - Cleveland Cavaliers @ Memphis Grizzlies - Nov. 26th, 2012 @ 8:00 PM ES

Thank you for putting this together at the last moment and covering for another poster.

There are now some game preview openings on the game preview schedule. Sign up by posting in the game preview thread (http://www.realcavsfans.com/showthread.php?40662-2012-2013-Game-Preview-Schedule).

I send reminders about game previews a few days before games, so you lose your scheduled spots when you flake...

That said, you guys have been great this year.

Last edited:
Re: Game #14 - Cleveland Cavaliers @ Memphis Grizzlies - Nov. 26th, 2012 @ 8:00 PM ES

Here we go..

Tristan had a nice slam to start off

The Grizzlies are a real good team. I think they might have a shot in the West this year. Too bad, I was hoping we could somehow trade for Rudy Gay.

We must have a target on our backs.

I see Gee doesn't know how to pass the ball.

GOOO ANDY.

Good God, Andy is just unreal.

DIOOOOON WENT IN THE PAINT AND FINISHED.

Nice drive by waiters. You can tell he wanted to come back and score after having that 3 against him. Glad he drove for the easy bucket.

Varejao is fucking ridiculous lol my god

I like Dion's game so far. Driving to the basket, drawing fouls and finishing.

I really think the stretch without Kyrie can help our guys. Make them more likely to take charge and share the load later in the season

Dion looking good so far

This line-up is too white.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."