• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game #14 - Cleveland Cavaliers @ Memphis Grizzlies - Nov. 26th, 2012 @ 8:00 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: Game #14 - Cleveland Cavaliers @ Memphis Grizzlies - Nov. 26th, 2012 @ 8:00 PM ES

Dion with an awesome decision on the pick and roll to get to his spot and nail a mid range jumper.

He's starting to get comfortable out there and show off different parts to his game besides driving and kicking and 3 pointers.

Re: Game #14 - Cleveland Cavaliers @ Memphis Grizzlies - Nov. 26th, 2012 @ 8:00 PM ES

I love Waiters.

Anyone got a stream that doesn't blow chunks? Don't care about the lack of quality, but I at least want one that can continuously run as opposed to lagging like a bitch.

Just got home from work.. I see dion has 6 on 2-3 with 2 fts 2 asts and no threes.. i'm assuming he's being very aggressive from the get.. anyone wanna update?

That was probably one of the best quarters Waiters has played this year. Always in control, constantly made the right play. A few lapses on D (allowed Allen to drive past him and helped off Pondexter when he didn't need to) but overall very good.

Just got home from work.. I see dion has 6 on 2-3 with 2 fts 2 asts and no threes.. i'm assuming he's being very aggressive from the get.. anyone wanna update?

Yes drove to the basket another one was a pick into a pullup mid ranger jumper

Yes, he is driving to the hole, finishing and getting fouled.

Also had a nice play on a pick that he nailed a midrange jumper on.

Not settling at all.

I think Memphis is a good example of a franchise that drafted well and was then patient and let their talent develop. People questioned the picks of Mike Conley, Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo. People questioned the Pau Gasol trade and the free agent acquisition of Zach Randolph. Now look at this team. They didn't panic and trade all of their lottery picks when guys didn't look like all-stars from day 1. Rudy Gay has struggled to be consistent for most of his career, they stuck with him and now he looks like a fantastic player. Took him 4-5 years, fyi. Same with Conley, looked like he was a wasted pick early in his career, they stuck with him and let him develop, now he's one of the better PG's in the league. Mayo they stuck with for a while, discovered he wasn't in their long term plans and let him go but they made smart acquisitions along the way and were able to find better fits.

People talk about the OKC model, I think the Memphis model is the one we need to be looking at.

GET PHYSICAL TRIS.

Calls like that make me think the league is fixed. What did Zeller do wrong? He stood dead still.

It's a foul because the guy collapses like a little girl. Terrible officiating.

Would have been better if TT passed for the easy dunk there, but looked like some nice touch on that one hander.

Tristan? :O

Pargo wow. Maybe we found our backup PG.

Who is wearing #13?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."