• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Les Miles offered contract from Arkansas

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JMcCurry08

All-Star
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>REPORTS: LSU coach Les Miles has an offer on the table to become new Arkansas coach, according to source. Deal is reportedly 5-yr/27.5M.</p>&mdash; SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) <a href="https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/273615547512524800" data-datetime="2012-11-28T02:33:24+00:00">November 28, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I highly doubt he takes the deal but if he did take it, can you imagine how bad Baton Rouge would react

Why the fuck would he accept that for anything other than monetary reasons?

Did he not flirt with leaving to Michigan before? Then had a ton of backlash immediately after? (Before RichRod)

IIRC, although he has produced, he doesn't have the safety at LSU like a Saban has at Alabama despite similar results. But I could be completely wrong...

Perfect opportunity to ask... what the fuck does IIRC mean?

Did he not flirt with leaving to Michigan before? Then had a ton of backlash immediately after? (Before RichRod)

IIRC, although he has produced, he doesn't have the safety at LSU like a Saban has at Alabama despite similar results. But I could be completely wrong...

The difference being that he played and coached at Michigan so there was more than just a money grab. Unless there's some sort of concern with job security, I can't see why you'd leave LSU for Arkansas.However, I guess I wouldn't be shocked if he wanted to take over Arkansas and try to write his own legacy.

The difference being that he played and coached at Michigan so there was more than just a money grab. Unless there's some sort of concern with job security, I can't see why you'd leave LSU for Arkansas.However, I guess I wouldn't be shocked if he wanted to take over Arkansas and try to write his own legacy.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."