• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Countdown Begins: 12/21/2012 - 22 Days away

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I've been banking on the zombie apocalypse so I'm all stocked up on ammo among other things. Needless to say if that doesn't happen I'm going to be the one who is pissed off.

I have been saying for a while that earth needs a good plague right about now but I would be content with a mass suicide.

Imagine you could rid the Earth of anyone you choose
Which ones would you need the most and which ones would you lose?
Do we wanna judge another lest we be judged too?
Careful now, the next one might be you

- Prince

I feel like everybody knows this is utter Bullshit. but there is that 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 % of me that thinks 'What if' I know i'm not alone. It's not really me believing, just my mind wrapping my head around how the earth would actually end on that day if it did.

shit I need to start finding a party to go to.. how can you not get laid on this night? the fucking world is ending. "maybe its not!" 'do you really want to take that chance? come here."

Throw an end of the world party. I am.

Imagine you could rid the Earth of anyone you choose
Which ones would you need the most and which ones would you lose?
Do we wanna judge another lest we be judged too?
Careful now, the next one might be you

- Prince

100633_o.gif

NASA says world won't end in 2012 despite Mayan calendar

Read more: http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/nat...-despite-mayan-calendar_8045321#ixzz2DiqboOwF[/SIZE]

We’re less than a month away from the so-called end of the world, but NASA says you don’t have anything to worry about.

Earlier this month, NASA posted a list of frequently asked questions about why the world won’t end in 2012, like some believe the Mayans calendar indicates.

The post explained that Earth has been getting along fine for the last 4 billion years and there is no threat to our planet this year.

“The story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012 and linked to the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar at the winter solstice in 2012 -- hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012,” NASA said.

But just as your desk calendar ends on Dec. 31 and world keeps going on, the same goes for the Mayan calendar, NASA explained. Just before you run out of pages doesn’t mean life as we know it will cease to exist.

The science experts also dispel a few other online rumors associated with the end of 2012. The planets are not going to align, there is no predicted blackout for this December and the Earth’s rotation isn’t going to change directions.

“For any claims of disaster or dramatic changes in 2012, where is the science? Where is the evidence? There is none, and for all the fictional assertions, whether they are made in books, movies, documentaries or over the Internet, we cannot change that simple fact. There is no credible evidence for any of the assertions made in support of unusual events taking place in December 2012,” NASA said.

Read more: http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/nat...-despite-mayan-calendar_8045321#ixzz2DiqZP5Te

The article/statement was put out because there are young people considering suicide and people so freaked out, they won't eat.

I saw the leap year stuff a few months ago, how bout dem apples? :chuckles:

[video=youtube;Z0GFRcFm-aY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY[/video]

I forgot how much this song sucked thanks

Stop it billy boy. This song is great and you know it. I remember when I was a teenage poser skater (SKATE OR DIE DUDDDE!) and I listed to 107.9 "The End" and they played this song on repeat for 24 hours straight the day that it went off the air.

Back on topic:

I'm willing to bet there will be at least one crazy shooting/attack in the US around 12/21 (maybe the day before or a few days before) because of all the psycho idiots who really believe the world is going down.

Alternative point of view:

Regardless of whether the Mayans' alleged prediction is right, if there REALLY was an impending doomsday scenario approaching, what would be the U.S. government's incentive to disclose the information to the public? There would be mass waves of crime likely bordering on martial law, jammed roadways trying to escape potential danger areas, etc. Not to mention a quick wave of "supply grabs" in urban/suburban areas, where all stores would sell out of (or be robbed of) all food/water/etc. I'd be willing to bet the government would keep quiet, take care of "their own," and wait until the last possible minute to disclose any info.

KI4MVP said:
22 days until it's time to figure out when the next "end of the world" is scheduled.

My money is on that massive asteroid scheduled to zoom by Earth in 2029, followed by fear of the one to hit earth in 2036.

Stop it billy boy. This song is great and you know it. I remember when I was a teenage poser skater (SKATE OR DIE DUDDDE!) and I listed to 107.9 "The End" and they played this song on repeat for 24 hours straight the day that it went off the air.

Not as well known, but they did the same thing the first day the station aired. They signed off the same way as on homage to how they came into the world.

Last edited:
Not as well known, but they did the same thing the first day the station aired. They signed off the same way as on homage to how they came into the world.

GREAT radio station. I was so mad when they took it off the air.

No one knows and no one will know when the end of the world is going to be. I have 100% faith in The Lord Jesus Christ and his word says so. So take that you false prophets.

Rather than worry about some extraterrestrial shit, worry that the dollar is going to collapse.

China, being a communist country and all, is eventually going to get pissed at our dishonest money. Yes they rely on the dollar too, but eventually they are going to snap, they are too principal oriented not to. Our currency has been slowly devaluing until it will become the new German Mark. The next bubble to burst is the dollar bubble.

(Revs chainsaw and cocks Mossburg)

Rather than worry about some extraterrestrial shit, worry that the dollar is going to collapse.

China, being a communist country and all, is eventually going to get pissed at our dishonest money. Yes they rely on the dollar too, but eventually they are going to snap, they are too principal oriented not to. Our currency has been slowly devaluing until it will become the new German Mark. The next bubble to burst is the dollar bubble.

(Revs chainsaw and cocks Mossburg)

You are killing Always Sunny for me.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."